Chapter 23

Mehak runs as fast as she can and reached near the main gate where she saw many guards were there but without thinking twice she runs and about to cross the gate just then one guard asked

“Mam where are you going”? But she pushed him and went out from the gate before she could run whether someone held her arm and pushed her towards him she got scared and said Ibrahim.

“Ibrahim looks at her with anger and without any delay takes her into his lab in bridal style. She shouts please for god sake let me go I beg you let me go.

Ibrahim took her inside the mansion and went into his room. He threw her in the bed and said I will teach you a lesson today. After this you will never try to run away from my cage saying that he remove his bleat

Mehak got scared and said “No please no but before she could say further he started to beat her. She shouts ahhhhh no please noooo ahhhhh

Ibrahim didn't listen. After ten minutes she threw his bleat and grabbed her hair and said “if you dare to run from this house you will see the worst side of mine” saying that he kissed her lips.

After ten mints he broke the kiss and went out of the room while locking the door. He reached downstairs and was about to leave the mansion but sameera said “Ibrahim do your breakfast.

Ibrahim looked at Sameera and said “Thank you mom you have given me enough breakfast today” because of you she tried to run and didn't need more breakfast. My stomach is with your talks saying that he left the mansion leaving Sameera and Adeel in shock.

Sameera sits at the breakfast table and starts to cry. She said “he doesn't eat his breakfast” Adeel looked at Sameera with anger and said it's because of you saying that he got up from chair and went out from there leaving Sameera in tears.

On the other hand Mehak was crying badly. She just wanted to run from this hell while crying. She doesn't know when she sleeps. On the other side Sameera again and again calls Ibrahim but Ibrahim cuts her call every single time.

In the evening
Ibrahim came back to his house and saw sameera was sitting in the couch and waiting for him but he didn't look at her and about to went upstairs but sameera runs towards him and said

“Ibrahim my baby, where are you going?”you didn't eat anything since morning, eat something then go to your room. Ibrahim said “mom leave me I am not hungry please.

Sameera started to cry badly and said “sorry my son please eat your food” Ibrahim looks at her mother and said “mom my mood is hell mad” don't say anything and leave me saying that he removes sameera hand and went upstairs

Ibrahim reached his room and saw mehak was sleeping in bed and lots of belt  marks were there in her body. He felt bad seeing this unknowingly tears started to come from his eyes.

He wipe his tears and went towards the bathroom after getting fresh and up he went out from the bathroom and looks at mehak carefully

He sits near her and looks at her without blinking his eyes. After one hour Mehak opened her eyes and found Ibrahim was looking at her.

She gets scared and sits in the bed when she sits in hurry she felt pain and she scream ahhhhhhh mummy. Hearing this Ibrahim looks at her and gets up from bed.

He takes out first aid from the drawer and sits near her. He looks at her with lots of affection and says remove your clothes. Mehak cries and said no please

Ibrahim said “I want to apply medicine” . Mehak said “I will apply by myself.” Ibrahim tried his best to control his anger and said “I will apply” but Mehak said please.

Ibrahim asked how you will be able to apply by yourself? Mehak didn't say anything and Ibrahim said “I promise I will not do anything until I apply the cream” saying that he carefully removes mehak’s dress from her body

Tears started to fall from her eyes and Ibrahim looks at carefully lots of marks where there and he started to apply the cream she seams
Ahhhhhh

“it will hurt for a while” saying that he successfully applied the cream and kissed her forehead. He gets up from bed and went towards his wardrobe

He search something for her then after five minutes he takes out his t-shirt and went towards mehak he looks at her and said “you don't have any night suit which relax your skin

There are so many nighty but all are sexy. Once you wear my shirt you will feel relaxed saying that he gives his t-shirt to her without any delay she takes the shirt and wears it.

  Ibrahim sits in the bed and looks at her carefully. Mehak while sitting didn't look at him and put her head down. He smiles and asked

“what is your favorite food”?Mehak looked at him with wide eyes but didn't say anything then Ibrahim asked her again “doll what is your favorite food”?

Mehak for a while didn't say anything then said “Rajma rice” Ibrahim smiles hearing this and asked and in fast food what you love the most?

Mehak said “white pasta” burger Ibrahim smiled and asked “which burger”? Potato burger Ibrahim nobbled his head and asked in drinks?

“vanilla shake” hmmm said Ibrahim then Ibrahim went close towards her and lies down in her lab. Mehak gets shocked with this and Ibrahim said “mehak I really like you”

On the other side Sameera was crying badly while sitting on the couch and Adeel saw her while coming inside the mansion. He was shocked with this and asked Sameera what happened?

Sameera looks at him and without any delay runs towards Adeel. She hugged him and started to cry badly. Adeel hugs her back and asks “why are you crying”?