Chapter 25

Ibrahim is not talking with me, he didn't do his dinner with us. Sameera stops crying. He will do dinner with us just to keep calm and sleep saying that adeel lies down in bed and sleeps.

On the other side in Ibrahim bedroom “ahhhh do it harder yes Ibrahim please make yours say all these words from your mouth said Ibrahim hearing this she again cries and didn't say anything to him without any delay he kissed her lips.

The next morning, as the first rays of sunlight danced through the curtains, Sameera busied herself in the kitchen, crafting a symphony of Ibrahim's favourite dishes. With each sizzle and stir, she poured her love into every morsel, anticipating the moment they would share the meal together. As the aroma of spices filled the air, Sameera set the table with care, her heart brimming with anticipation. Yet, as the minutes stretched into eternity, Ibrahim descended the staircase, his demeanour distant and detached. With a fleeting glance at the lavish spread before him, he uttered a curt command to the household staff, whisking away the feast to his room without a second thought. And just like that, Sameera watched in silent anguish as her efforts were dismissed, her hopes shattered by the echoing emptiness of his absence.

Ibrahim entered his sanctuary, the opulent aura of his room enveloped him, offering solace from the outside world. Yet, amidst the luxurious surroundings, his eyes fell upon Mehak, her delicate form curled in discomfort, remnants of the previous night's tumult etched upon her features. A pang of remorse tugged at his heartstrings, softened by the sight of her suffering.

"Good morning, doll," he murmured tenderly, his voice a soothing melody in the hushed confines of the room. With gentle hands, he eased Mehak upright, cradling her with unwavering care. Ignoring the dictates of status and decorum, he set aside the barriers of formality, his actions speaking volumes of an affection  too profound for words.

Taking up the mantle of caregiver, Ibrahim tenderly fed Mehak, each morsel a testament to his devotion. With each nourishing bite, he sought to alleviate her pain, his touch a balm to her wounded spirit.

After breakfast Ibrahim went into his office without saying a single word to Sameera and this made Sameera cry a lot.

Mehak who was lying in bed cries and said said “I have to run from here but how” saying that she gets up from bed and went into the bathroom after taking a shower she suddenly saw one small window which was little bit far from her 

..she said to herself I did to run at any cost but then she said to herself I can't able to run from this small window.on the other side Ibrahim was sitting in his chair but only thinking about the moments he spends with his mehak he didn't get to know when

 He started to smile suddenly and said to herself “shit I need her” but I have to work right now saying that he tries to work properly in khan mansion. Mehak came out from the bathroom and tried to open the door  but she failed as the door was locked.

She said to herself please god help me. In sameera bedroom sameera calls Ibrahim and said Ibrahim I am sending you food just eat it please 

Ibrahim nobbled his head and said ok saying that he cuts the call and calls kitchen staff member he told her bring all the lunch in the trolley gives lunch to mehak and make sure she eats it properly 

After ensuring that Mehak had completed her meal, Ibrahim's tone shifted, a steely resolve underlying his words as he instructed her to secure the door with utmost diligence. With a final directive, he severed the connection, leaving Mehak to contemplate her next move in the hushed aftermath of their conversation.

As the door clicked shut behind him, two servants ventured into Ibrahim's sanctum, their presence a stark intrusion upon the fragile solitude Mehak had cultivated. Startled by their sudden appearance, Mehak's gaze flitted nervously between them, her heart pounding in apprehension at the unexpected interruption.

"Mam, please, eat your lunch," one of the servants implored, their words laden with an air of forced cheerfulness that failed to mask the underlying tension. Yet, to Mehak, their voices carried a flicker of hope, a beacon amidst the suffocating darkness of her confinement.

A surge of anticipation swept through Mehak as she regarded the servants, her eyes alight with newfound determination. Perhaps, she dared to hope, this encounter held the key to her liberation from the gilded cage that had ensnared her. With bated breath, she waited, clinging to the slender thread of possibility that fluttered tantalisingly before her