Chapter 32

Ibrahim's footsteps echoed softly in the hallway as he approached his room. The anticipation of seeing Mehak waiting for him brought a warm glow to his heart. 

Pushing the door open, he stepped inside, his eyes immediately finding her sitting on the edge of the bed, her gaze fixed on the floor.A tender smile curved Ibrahim's lips as he approached her. "Doll, your breakfast," he said softly, his voice filled with affection as he held out a tray adorned with a steaming cup of chai and a plate of parathas.Mehak remained silent, her head bowed as if lost in her own thoughts. A pang of concern tugged at Ibrahim's heart, but he brushed it aside, determined to brighten her morning.

"Let's eat together," he suggested gently, his hand reaching out to touch her shoulder in a comforting gesture.Mehak flinched slightly at his touch, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she kept her gaze averted, her silence speaking volumes. Ibrahim's heart sank at the sight, but he refused to give up hope.

.Without waiting for her response, Ibrahim settled himself beside her on the bed, the warmth of his presence a soothing balm to her troubled soul. Taking a deep breath, he picked up a piece of paratha, tearing off a bite-sized piece before offering it to Mehak."Here, doll," he murmured, his voice gentle as he held out the morsel of food.Mehak hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering with uncertainty. But the hunger gnawing at her stomach won out, and she reluctantly accepted the offering, her fingers brushing against Ibrahim's as she took the food from him.Ibrahim watched her closely as she chewed slowly, her movements hesitant and cautious. His heart ached at the sight, knowing that she was struggling with fears and worries he couldn't fully understand.

"Is it good?" he asked softly, his eyes searching hers for any sign of reassurance.Mehak nodded slightly, her lips curving into a small, fleeting smile. It was a small victory, but Ibrahim cherished it nonetheless.

Encouraged by her response, Ibrahim continued to feed her, each bite a silent declaration of his effection  and liking  Mehak remained silent throughout, her fear still lingering like a shadow in the corners of her mind.But with each bite, each tender gesture, Ibrahim slowly chipped away at the walls she had built around her heart. His unwavering patience and understanding were like a beacon of light in the darkness, guiding her back to the warmth of his affection .As they finished their meal, Ibrahim leaned in closer, pressing a gentle kiss to Mehak's cheek. "You are so beautiful doll," he whispered, his words a promise of unwavering devotion.Mehak's heart swelled with emotion at his words, her fears momentarily forgotten in the warmth of his embrace. 

She didn't want to say anything to him, because of her bare her fears and insecurities, but the words caught in her throat, suffocated by the weight of her anxiety.Instead, she simply nodded, her eyes brimming with unshed tears as she clung to him.

Ibrahim and Mehak finished their breakfast together. The air was filled with a tangible tension, a silent exchange of emotions passing between them as they sat in silence.Ibrahim's gaze lingered on Mehak, his eyes tracing the delicate curve of her cheek, the softness of her lips, the way her hair cascaded like a waterfall down her shoulders. He watched her for what felt like an eternity, his heart heavy with a myriad of emotions he struggled to put into words.

Fifteen minutes passed in a blur, each moment stretching on like an eternity as Ibrahim drank in the sight of Mehak, his breath catching in his throat at the sheer beauty of her presence. He couldn't tear his eyes away, couldn't bring himself to break the spell that bound them together in that moment.But as the seconds ticked by, an unfamiliar heat began to stir within Ibrahim, a primal desire that threatened to consume him whole. His hands trembled with the intensity of his longing, his pulse quickening with each passing moment.

Unable to resist any longer, Ibrahim rose from his seat, his movements slow and deliberate as he crossed the distance between them. Mehak watched him with wide eyes, her breath catching in her throat as she sensed the change in his demeanor."Ibrahim, what are you doing?" she whispered, her voice barely audible above the pounding of her heart.But Ibrahim didn't answer, couldn't answer, as he reached out to cup Mehak's face in his hands, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

 His eyes burned with an intensity she had never seen before, a hunger that both thrilled and terrified her in equal measure.And then, without warning, Ibrahim's lips crashed down upon hers, his kiss fierce and possessive as he claimed her with a desperation born of longing. Mehak gasped in surprise, her hands instinctively pushing against his chest in a feeble attempt to resist.

"Ibrahim, no, please," she pleaded, her voice laced with fear and uncertainty.But Ibrahim paid no heed to her words, his passion driving him forward with a relentless force that brooked no resistance. 

He kissed her with a fervor that bordered on desperation, his hands roaming hungrily over her body as he sought to possess her completely.Mehak struggled against him, her protests growing more frantic with each passing moment, but Ibrahim was lost to the world, consumed by a desire he could neither control nor comprehend. 

He pressed her down onto the bed, his body pinning hers beneath his with a possessiveness that left her breathless.And in that moment, as Ibrahim ravished her with a hunger that bordered on madness, Mehak felt a sense of helplessness wash over her, a despair that threatened to engulf her whole. 

She cried out in anguish, her pleas falling on deaf ears as Ibrahim continued his relentless assault.But as the minutes stretched on, Mehak's cries grew weaker, her struggles faltering beneath the weight of Ibrahim's overwhelming desire. 

And as he finally reached his peak, collapsing onto her in a breathless heap, Mehak lay there in silence, her body trembling with a mixture of fear, shame, and betrayal.For in that moment, as Ibrahim lay spent beside her, she realized that she had lost not only her innocence but also a part of herself that could never be reclaimed. And as tears silently streamed down her cheeks, Mehak knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

Note

Hello my beautiful Readers,Welcome to the latest chapter of our story! I hope you're enjoying the journey so far. I am curious to hear your thoughts. How do you find the new chapter? What do you think Mehak will do next? And why do you think Ibrahim is showing such a keen interest in her? How long do you think he plans to keep her around?As the plot thickens, I invite you to share your predictions and theories. Will Mehak find a way to escape Ibrahim's grasp? Your insights are invaluable to me as we continue to craft this tale together as I always said a writer writes the story but the reader completes it. Don't forget to show your support by liking the chapter and staying tuned for more twists and turns. Keep reading, keep smiling!

Love
Author Mehak