Chapter 15

Ibrahim came into his room and saw mehak was sleeping he smiles seeing this and went towards her he saw  mehak was sleeping but lots of tears were in her face

He sits near her and wipes all the tears he covers her with a blanket and looks at her without blinking his eyes.

Next morning came and mehak open her eyes she saw Ibrahim was sitting in bed and looking at her without blinking his eyes, she gets up and sits in the bed

Ibrahim looked at her and smiled and said,”good morning princess” did you sleep well?but mehak started to cry and said “I want to go home”

Ibrahim said “This is your house only” saying that he got up from bed and went into the bathroom after sometime.Emerging from the bathroom, he donned a sleek black suit paired with matching trousers, exuding an undeniable aura of external handsomeness.

He looks at mehak and said go and get fresh and up we will do breakfast together hearing this mehak said “I am not hungry “ please let me go to my house

“Look princess, I already told you that you are already in your house so stop all this and get fresh and up” don't worry about your things when you will come out from the bathroom you will get all your things here.

She got up from the bed and went towards Ibrahim. She put Ibrahim collor and said “why the hell you bring me here”? Who are you? And what do you want from me?

"I didn't even know you," Mehak declared. In response, Ibrahim met her gaze, securing her hands nestled in his collar, and uttered with unwavering conviction, "Listen, my dear princess, this is the first and last time you are putting my collar and raising your voice on me."

"If you ever try to pull this stunt again, it won't end well for you. Now, go freshen up," Ibrahim warned sternly. Mehak, gripped by fear, remained silent. Ibrahim continued, "You've spoiled my mood. Have your breakfast alone in this room. I'll instruct the maid to bring the food here." With that, he exited the room, leaving Mehak in a state of shock.

Descending the staircase, Ibrahim discovered Adeel and Sameera seated at the breakfast table, eagerly awaiting the presence of their only son. Greeting them with a warm "Good morning," Ibrahim took his place beside them. Sameera, beaming, inquired, "How was your night?" A sudden shock registered on Ibrahim's face, caught off guard by the unexpected question.

Five minutes of silence hung in the air before Ibrahim, feeling a warmth spread across his cheeks, broke into a bashful smile. "Mom, you are too much," he admitted. The room filled with laughter as both Adeel and Sameera shared a joyous moment. Adeel remarked, "See how happy he is today."

Ibrahim, attempting to conceal his blush, cleared his throat and said, "Mom, after finishing your breakfast, take all the food and go to my room. Make her eat there." Sameera, puzzled, questioned, "Why? Is she not coming downstairs?" Ibrahim replied, "No, today she'll have her breakfast in the room." Sameera nodded in understanding and said, "Okay."