Chapter 21

Soham said let me have you saying that he touched mehak’s arms and mehak shouts badly. Nooooooooo somebody help me please hearing this Ibrahim who was reached in the corridor runs towards his room and sees one man was standing in his room and trying to push mehak towards him.

Ibrahim eyes get wide seeing this his ear gets red because of anger without any delay he enters in his room and holds soham with his collar

Soham looks at Ibrahim and gets scared. Ibrahim looks at Soham and realises he is drunk. Without any delay he takes out from the room and throws him into the corridor.

After that he shuts the door of his room and locks it .Ibrahim looks at Soham with anger and holds his collar. Without any delay he throws Soham from the gallery.

Soham falls down and the whole family gets shocked with this. Adeel looked at his son who was still standing in the corridor.Adeel asked “what happened son “? Ibrahim went downstairs and without any delay went towards soham who laying in the floor 

Blood was coming from his head and he was about to faint but Ibrahim held his face with his right hand and said “Do you even know what you have done”?

Sameera looks at Ibrahim and asks what happened Ibrahim why did you throw him like this? He is our servant. Ibrahim looks at his mother and said

“He dares to touch who is only mine to touch” hearing this everyone gets shocked adeel said “what”? What are you saying son? How is this possible?

Exactly dad how is this possible? He is dare to touch her? Does he not know who we are? And my question is how is he able to enter my room?

Soham who was in pain said I am I am sorry sir please forgive me" hearing this Ibrahim started to laugh loudly and said “you must be joking right “? 

Farha , Sameera , and adeel didn't understand why Ibrahim was laughing like this before they could understand anything Ibrahim shouts to call all the servants here.

Adeel asked “why Ibrahim”? Dad, I said all their servants here. Adeel said ok and told one of their maids to bring all the staff here. After five minutes all the staff came in front of them and Ibrahim ask

“Tell me how this man reached into my room”? All the servants didn't say anything to him and Ibrahim said I am asking you last time how this man entered my room?

If anyone didn't give me an answer then be ready to die.Hearing this everyone's eyes get wide and Ibrahim said “within five minutes if anyone didn't give me answer I promise you all I will shoot you each and everyone with my gun.

Stuff members started to shiver badly.one maid who was in ibrahim’s room to clean the floor went forward and said “sir farha mam told me to clear your room

When we reached your room we saw mam was sleeping. So without disturbing her sleep we cleaned the floor and went out from there. But when we came out from the room we saw soham was standing outside your room.

We ask him why he is here. So he said “to do fun” hearing this we didn't understand anything but the way he was talking we got to know that he was drunk.

We told Soham to go to his room and sleep. He said ok and we went out from there. But sir, maybe after we left there soham again came into your room.

Few hours ago he was telling our stuff that mam is very beautiful he saw her when some man was bring mam here. Hearing all the things Ibrahim closed his eyes for a while.

After two minutes Ibrahim opens his eyes and looks at Soham who gets faint. He smiled evilly and said “After tonight nobody will ever try to enter my room.saying that Ibrahim gets up from the floor and calls his two men who were standing outside the mansion.

After two minutes his man came in front of him and Ibrahim said “bring this man into your lab, go upstairs and throw him here. Hearing this, all of them get shocked.

 They didn't understand why Ibrahim wanted to throw him again when he already threw him onces. Ibrahim man nibbles there head and takes him into his lab

They take him upstairs and without any delay throw Soham from the gallery. A loud pair of scream came out from soham mouth who was faint few mints ago but when ibrahim’s man throw him he opens his eyes for a while

Ibrahim smiled and ordered his men to come downstairs. Both of his man came downstairs and Ibrahim said “good job” man smiled while looking at him 

But the moments where their smiles vanished when Ibrahim told them to take Soham in his lab again takes him upstairs and throws him from the gallery again.

Not only his men but all of them get shocked with this.adeel asked “Ibrahim why? He is already in pain blood is coming from his whole body 

There is very less chance he will survive then why this? Ibrahim looked at his father and said “he and everyone has to learn a lesson” saying he shouts and said “bring him upstairs.

His man takes him upstairs and again throws him down. All the staff members closed there eyes because blood was badly started to come from Soham's body.

Ibrahim looked at soham and realised soham was completely faint. He smiled and asked his man to come downstairs.his man again came downstairs and Ibrahim told them

Do this process again everyone gets shocked with this but no one said nothing Ibrahim makes this process 50 times.but still Ibrahim didn't ask his man to stop this

Some of the staff members started to vomit because Soham now was completely dead and because of this process his body parts started to break badly.it looks weird by seeing his dead body.

After fifty rounds adeel said “Ibrahim he is dead now stop it “ but Ibrahim didn't listen and did this process fifty times more. When 100 round gets complete sameera said “100 round has been complete Ibrahim.

Ibrahim nibbled his head and looked at his staff members and said “if anyone dares to look at her or even try to enter in my room just remember this man's condition.

Stuff members nobbled their heads and Ibrahim said to his man’s take his body into your lab and give it to the tiger which was kept in our cage. Make sure the tiger eats him completely.

Adeel eyes get wide hearing this and few staff members get faint hearing this.ibrahim man nobbles there head and takes soham body from there.

Ibrahim without any delay went out from there leaving all of them in a state of shock.