Chapter 34

Ibrahim descended the stairs, his footsteps soft against the polished wooden floor. The familiar scent of home enveloped him, but tonight, it offered no solace. His parents, Adeel and Sameera, sat on the plush couch in the living room, their silhouettes illuminated by the warm glow of the lamp. 

Yet, the air between them hung heavy with unspoken words.As Ibrahim reached the bottom step, he paused, his heart pounding in his chest. He glanced at Adeel and Sameera, their expressions unreadable. For a moment, he considered speaking, breaking the suffocating silence that had settled over them like a shroud. But the weight of his emotions held him back, anchoring him to the ground.Without a word, Ibrahim turned on his heel and strode towards the front door. Each step felt like a silent scream echoing through the empty halls of their once harmonious home. He could feel Adeel and Sameera's eyes on his back, their silent pleas echoing in the air around him.As Ibrahim reached for the doorknob, a sudden rush of guilt washed over him. He knew he was hurting them, abandoning them to their silent suffering. But the words remained lodged in his throat, suffocating him with their unspoken weight.With a heavy heart, Ibrahim stepped out into the cool night air. The darkness embraced him like an old friend, offering him solace in its silent embrace. But even as he breathed in the crisp night air, he couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness that gnawed at his insides.

As Ibrahim walked aimlessly down the deserted streets, his mind raced with memories of happier times. He remembered laughter echoing through the halls, the warmth of his parents' embrace, the sense of security that had once enveloped him like a blanket. But now, all he felt was a gaping void, a chasm that threatened to swallow him whole.Lost in his thoughts, Ibrahim wandered until he found himself standing at the edge of a deserted park. The moon hung low in the sky, casting a silvery glow over the world below. For a moment, he allowed himself to simply stand there, to let the stillness of the night wash over him like a balm.But even as he stood there, a nagging sense of unease tugged at the edges of his consciousness. He knew he couldn't stay away forever, couldn't abandon his parents to their silent anguish. With a heavy sigh, Ibrahim turned and began the long walk back home.As he approached the familiar sight of his house, Ibrahim's heart clenched with fear. 

He didn't know what awaited him inside, didn't know if he could face the pain and disappointment that surely awaited him. But he knew he had to try, had to find a way to bridge the chasm that had opened up between them.

With a trembling hand, Ibrahim pushed open the front door and stepped inside. The living room was exactly as he had left it, bathed in the soft glow of the lamp. And there, sitting on the couch, were Adeel and Sameera, their eyes red-rimmed and puffy with tears.For a moment, Ibrahim hesitated, unsure of what to say. But then, with a deep breath, he crossed the room and sank down onto the couch beside them. And as the three of them sat there in the silence, a tentative sense of hope began to bloom in Ibrahim's heart. Perhaps, he thought, it wasn't too late to mend what had been broken, to find a way back to the love that had once bound them together.

Sameera's gaze softened as she observed her son. "Ibrahim, my dear, what's troubling you?" she asked, her voice laced with motherly concern.Ibrahim hesitated for a moment, his gaze drifting to his mother's face. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for the words he was about to utter. "It's... it's nothing, Ammi," he replied, forcing a small smile to his lips. But the weight of his emotions lingered in the air between them, refusing to be dismissed so easily.Adeel's brow furrowed as he studied his son. "Ibrahim, we can see that something is bothering you," he said gently, reaching out to place a reassuring hand on Ibrahim's shoulder. "You can talk to us, you know that, right?"Ibrahim met his father's gaze, a flicker of uncertainty dancing in his eyes. "It's just..." he began, his voice trailing off as he struggled to find the right words. "I just wish..." He paused, his gaze drifting to the floor as he searched for the courage to speak his truth.Sameera's heart clenched with worry as she watched her son falter. "Ibrahim, whatever it is, you can tell us," she said softly, her voice filled with love and understanding.Ibrahim took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest. "I just wish she would blush when she looks at me," he finally confessed, his voice barely above a whisper.Sameera's brow furrowed in confusion, her eyes searching her son's face for any sign of understanding. "Who are you talking about, Ibrahim?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern.Ibrahim swallowed hard, the lump in his throat threatening to choke him. "I'm talking about... about her," he replied,

Sameera adeel gets shocked hearing this Adeel asked what are you saying and why? Ibrahim gets up from his couch and said “I don't care I just wanted her to blush while looking at me”.

Sameera after hearing all this gets up from the sofa and said “I got your point” don't worry she will blush while looking at you but please don't get upset hearing this Ibrahim looks at his mother and without any delay hugs her.

Sameera hugs her back and after five minutes she broke the hug and said “you wait here I will be back in a while” saying that Sameer went out from there.

After five minutes sameera reached in ibrahim’s room and saw mehak was sitting in bed and thinking about something. She looked at her carefully and said to herself “she is so beautiful “ saying that she said “mehak I want to talk to you and it's important.

Note
Hello my beautiful readers
Firstly, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the delayed update. Life can sometimes throw unexpected challenges our way, but please know that your patience is greatly appreciated.Moving forward, I am committed to providing you with daily updates to make up for the delay. Your support means the world to me, and I promise to do my best to keep you informed and entertained.Thank you for sticking around, and remember to keep reading, keep supporting, and above all, keep smiling!