Chapter 22

Ibrahim reached his room and saw mehak was crying badly he locks the door and went towards her he looks at her carefully and holds her arm and asked

“did he do something with you “? Hearing this mehak gets up while covering herself with blanket and holds his collar she asked him

“Are you for real”? You raped me then you send that man into this room. Do you think I am a prostitute? Why are you doing this to me why? What have I done?

Hearing this Ibrahim's anger crossed all the limits without any delay he slapped her and said “I dare you to say those words again. I am not saying anything doesn't mean you say or do anything

I didn't send him here.why the fuck I will send him in our bedroom. Saying all this he grab her hair and said “you are only mine to fuck” saying that without any delay he capture his lips with her.

Late at night in Adeel Sameera bedroom.

Sameera and adeel was sitting in there bed and sameera said “what was that adeel”? Adeel who was in his thoughts came back into reality and said 

“I never imagine Ibrahim one day will do this for a little girl” sameera said mehak is beautiful that's why Ibrahim is behaving like this” 

Sameera do you know what you are saying? No doubt mehak is beautiful but he has met many beautiful girls in his life but never ever look at them onces 

Sameera who didn't know what to say said “lets sleep we are thinking to much “   he takes her virginity that's why he is behaving like this onces he will get bored he will throw her from his life

Hope so, said Adeel. Both adeel sameera lie down in bed and sleep. 

Next morning in Ibrahim's bedroom.

Mehak was screaming badly and said 

“please for god sake stop all this” but Ibrahim didn't hear anything and touched mehak the way he wanted.

After some hours Ibrahim looked at Mehak's face and said “you are beautiful” saying that he came out from her and a loud pair of screams came out from her mouth.

Ibrahim said “you still feel pain”? Mehak looks at Ibrahim and cries but Ibrahim said “don't cry” saying that he wiped her tears and went into the bathroom.

After taking a shower Ibrahim came back into his room and looked at mehak who was crying badly.ibrahim asked “why you are crying”?mehak looked at him and said

Please let me go.ibrahim said “ go take a shower doll then we will do our breakfast together “ I”ll take out one beautiful dress from our wardrobe.

Mehak closed her eyes for a while then went into the bathroom while covering herself with a blanket. Ibrahim smiles when she does that and said to himself “cute’’

After taking a shower she came out from the bathroom in a bath grown. Seeing her like this Ibrahim can't take his eyes off from her. He went towards her and without any delay Ibrahim kissed her lips.

 Mehak tried her best to remove him but didn't get successful. After five minutes he broke the kiss and took her into his lap. He makes her lie down in bed and mehak said

“No please no I beg you no” but Ibrahim didn't listen and made love to her. After one hour he got up from bed and said “what are you doing to me”? 

“You will take my breath one day” Mehak cried and Ibrahim said this is your dress, wear it fast. I am waiting for you in the corridor saying that he wear his clothes and left the room.

For five minutes Mehak cries and then wears the dress which Ibrahim told her to wear. It was a red full frock suit. After wearing the dress she sat in the bed and said to herself.

I have to run from this place but how?How will I manage to run from here?On the other side, in the Khan mansion kitchen some maids were talking with each other and discussing yesterday night's event.

One servant asked “did Ibrahim sir really like that girl”? I mean what they did yesterday night it looks like he likes her.hearing this other servant said “don't say like this”  you know how Ibrahim sir is this girl will die if sir will fall in love with her.

In Ibrahim's bedroom thinking about five minutes she got up from bed and went out from the room where she saw Ibrahim was walking in the corridor.

Ibrahim looks at her and said “beautiful” saying that he went towards her and peck on her lips and said “let's do our breakfast”

Saying that he holds mehak’s hand and takes her downstairs.

When both of them went downstairs they saw Sameera and Adeel sitting at the breakfast table. Ibrahim smiled and said “good morning dad” "good morning mom”. 

Adeel Sameera looked at their son and said good morning while saying that they saw mehak was coming with him while holding ibrahim’s hand.

They reached near the dining table and Ibrahim made her sit in the chair then he sat near her and said mom “I am very hungry” give breakfast to us.

Sameera nobbled her head and gives breakfast to Ibrahim then Ibrahim said “mom give her too” sameera adeel gets shocked with this and sameera said 

“No, why will I give breakfast to your mistress” hearing this mehak eyes get wet and Ibrahim gets shocked. Mehak without any delay gets up from chair Ibrahim also gets up from his chair and mehak said

“Please let me go from here” Ibrahim said. Mehak sat down right now but mehak said “I promise you I won't say anything to anyone” please let me go.

Mehak I said sit down but mehak without any delay runs from there she started to run outside the mansion Ibrahim takes five minutes to understand all this he shouts 

Mehakkkkkkkkkkk