Chapter 10

You? Ibrahim was shocked to see the person in front of his eyes he rub his eyes like child to check weather he saw something or not after rubbing his eyes when he saw the same person again he said to himself “how is this possible” to confirm his doubt he touch her check and gets shocked because he was not dreaming at all that person was actually there without saying anything to her he went out from his room and went downstairs where he saw adeel and sameera was sitting in the couch 

He went towards his father and asked dad how even is this possible? Adeel looks at his son and says “I am your father” and the father knows everything. Hearing this unknowingly ibrahim started to blush which shocked adeel and sameera. Ibrahim looked into his father's eyes and said that was not needed dad. Hearing this, Samira said ok fine we will send her back. Hearing this, Ibrahim panicked and said no way.

Sameera adeel smirk hearing this and said go to your room and enjoy.ibrahim without saying a single word went from there. Soon he reached into this room and locked the door. After that he went towards his bed and saw her without blinking his eyes. After five minutes he said “you are beautiful” what is your name? Hearing this girl looked into ibrahim eyes while crying and said “please let me go” hearing this ibrahim asked i asked you about your name saying that he wipe her tears but the girl pushed him and said don’t touch me.

Ibrahim got very angry with this. He held her arms and pushed her towards him and said”Listen princess this is the first and last time you are pushing me” don’t ever try to push me again hearing this girl gets more scared and starts to cry more. Ibrahim for a while controlled his anger and then said ok don’t cry and now tell me your name. Girls gets more scared with this and said me meha mehak .