Chapter 30

The moon cast a soft glow through the curtains, illuminating the room where Adeel and Sameera sat side by side on their bed. Sameera's tear-streaked face betrayed her distress as she turned to Adeel, her voice trembling with emotion."Why is Ibrahim behaving like this?" 

Sameera's words quivered in the stillness of the night. "Why was he sleeping on Mehak's feet? After all, he is our one and only son."Adeel reached out, gently wiping away the tears that fell from Sameera's eyes. His touch was tender, a silent gesture of comfort amidst her turmoil. "Don't cry, Sameera," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm. "Right now, Ibrahim is deeply affected by Mehak."Sameera looked up at Adeel, her eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and confusion. 

"But why?" she whispered, her voice barely audible above the quiet of the room.Adeel sighed softly, his gaze turning distant as he searched for the right words. "Mehak is beautiful," he explained gently, his voice tinged with sadness. "And sometimes, beauty has a way of captivating others, even unintentionally.

"Sameera's heart clenched at Adeel's words, a pang of jealousy piercing through her. She had always cherished her bond with Ibrahim, believing it to be unbreakable. But now, faced with his inexplicable behavior, she couldn't help but feel a sense of betrayal."But Ibrahim is our son," she whispered, her voice barely audible in the quiet of the night. "He should only have eyes for us."Adeel nodded in understanding, his gaze filled with empathy. "I know, Sameera," he said softly. "And I'm sure Ibrahim loves us deeply. But sometimes, even the strongest of bonds can be tested by external influences.

"Tears continued to stream down Sameera's cheeks as she struggled to come to terms with the situation. She had never felt so lost, so helpless in the face of her own son's actions.Adeel wrapped his arms around Sameera, pulling her close in a comforting embrace. "We'll get through this together," he promised, his voice filled with unwavering determination. 

"No matter what happens, we'll always be there for each other."Sameera found solace in Adeel's embrace, in the warmth of his presence. 

In that moment, she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she had a partner who would stand by her side. And with Adeel's unwavering support, she felt a glimmer of hope begin to stir within her heart.As they sat together on the bed, enveloped in the quiet of the night, Sameera knew that she was not alone. And with Adeel by her side, she felt confident that they could weather any storm that came their way.

On the other side In the dim light of Ibrahim's spacious bedroom, the only sound was the soft, steady breathing of the two figures nestled on the bed.

 Ibrahim remained seated at Mehak's feet, his head resting against her knees as if seeking solace in her presence. Hours had passed since he had settled into this position, yet he remained unaware of the passage of time, lost in a world of his own making.

Mehak lay beside him, her features softened in sleep, unaware of the turmoil brewing beneath the surface. Little did she know that her life was about to change forever, the calm facade of her existence soon to be shattered by the storm on the horizon.

As Ibrahim sat in silent contemplation, his mind wandered to the events of the day – the laughter, the smiles, the fleeting moments of connection that had passed between them. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was something about Mehak that drew him in, something he couldn't quite resist.But as the hours stretched on and exhaustion began to take its toll, Ibrahim's eyelids grew heavy, his thoughts becoming hazy and disjointed. Before he knew it, he had succumbed to sleep, his body slumping forward against Mehak's legs in a gesture of unconscious surrender.Meanwhile, 

Mehak remained in the blissful embrace of dreams, her mind drifting through the realm of the subconscious, unaware of the turmoil unfolding beside her. Little did she know that the gentle rhythm of her breaths would soon be shattered by the harsh realities of the waking world.

As the night wore on, a sense of unease settled over the room, the air heavy with the weight of impending change. Outside, the world slept on, oblivious to the silent drama playing out within the confines of Ibrahim's bedroom.And so, in the stillness of the night, two souls lay entwined in a dance of fate, their destinies bound together by threads unseen. 

For Ibrahim and Mehak, the journey had only just begun, their paths converging in ways they could never have imagined.But little did they know that the choices they made in the hours to come would shape the course of their lives forever, leading them down a path fraught with danger, desire, and ultimately, destiny.

In farha house right now farha was sitting in her bed just then alim came and sits near her he asked “what my darling wife is thinking”?farha came back into reality and said 

“I was thinking about Ibrahim” . Hearing this, Alim looked at Farha and asked what you were thinking about him? Alim don't you think the day mehak enters in his life his behaviors change’s?

“No farha he is perfectly fine he didn't change” but tell me one thing why you think like this?farha looked into alim eyes and said “he was not like this previously” 

You didn't even notice how passionately he looks at mehak. Alim, who was already looking farha eyes, asked “Do you want to say that”? Because alim could complete his line his phone ranged up

He received the call and said “what even is this possible? Ok don't worry I am coming saying that alim cuts the call and said I have to go farha 

My enemy has run from my cage. I just have to go. We will talk on this matter later saying that Alim got up from the bed and went out from there by leaving farha in her own thoughts.