Chapter 8

Mehak lay on her bed, engrossed in her thoughts, the soft glow from her bedside lamp casting a warm light on her room. She had been feeling a bit lonely lately, her mind often wandering to the laughter and joy that her friends,on the other side of the Khans family, were enjoying each other's company . 

As Mehak lay there, her phone rang, startling her out of her thoughts. She picked it up to see that it was her best friend, Shruti, calling. Mehak and Shruti had been inseparable since childhood, and they shared everything with each other.

"Hey, Shruti," Mehak answered, trying to sound cheerful even though she felt a bit down.

"Hey, Mehak! Guess what? I just spoke to our group, and they decided to watch a movie tomorrow . They're heading to the cinema. It sounds like so much fun!" Shruti exclaimed.

Mehak's eyes lit up at the thought of spending time with her friends. "That's great news, Shruti! I've been feeling a bit lonely, so this will be a perfect way to cheer up."

Shruti sensed the excitement in Mehak's voice and continued, "sonia  said they will leave by tomorrow at 11. AM.. We get ready on time . I'll pick you up at 10.am. Make sure you're ready by then."

"Of course, Shruti. I'll be ready," Mehak replied, a newfound enthusiasm bubbling within her.

As Mehak hung up the phone, she couldn't help but feel a sense of hope. She quickly got up, showered, and dressed in her favorite nightsuit. She closes her eyes thinking about the movie 

Meanwhile, at the Khan household, the atmosphere was filled with anticipation. Ira, was in the living room with her family, discussing their plans for the evening.

Ira turned to her parents, her eyes sparkling with excitement, and suggested, "Why don't we all go and watch a movie together? It's been a while since we did something as a family."

Her parents exchanged glances and smiled warmly. That's a great idea, Ira!"

Little did they know that this simple decision to watch a movie would be the catalyst for a series of events that would change their lives in unexpected and profound ways.challenges would arise, and together, they would navigate a journey they could have never foreseen.