Chapter 2: Mission Accomplished

WARNING: This chapter may use some offensive words or may be sensitive to some people as it mentions rape. Please read at your own risk...

"Ahh, Miss Angel. Please come in and close the door behind you." He smirks. He's only 35 but I can see the wrinkles forming around his lips and eyes. I guess 15 years in prison takes its toll.

Just breathe and be a whore.

A smirk finds its way on my face as I stride over to him. I watch as his green eyes scan my hourglass body, sending uncomfortable shivers down my spine. It's not that perverts like him haven't stared at me with lust before, they have. A lot. But I never get used to the disgusting feeling. At least I can defend myself, but what about all those poor women who can't. Those poor women who get raped. 

The half-naked women stare at me as if I'm some sort of leech. And maybe I am but that's not important right now. As soon as I have my knife to Joshua's throat, they're gonna go screaming out the door. They'll call the security and I'll have a maximum of 2 minutes to finish my job and get out of here without leaving any traces. Easy peasy.

Joshua pushes the woman away and motions me to move forward. He reaches out and takes my top button into his grasp, tugging at to undo it. My seductive role kicks in and my hand reaches out to hold his, helping him undo my button. Of coarse, I need my coat off to be able to get my weapons. 

I can feel daggers stabbing me from the lethal stares of the two prostitutes. Joshua's eyes remain locked in mine and I need to make sure it stays that way. Once he notices my outfit, the element of surprise will be gone and I can't let that happen. I've got to have some fun too. 

3...

2...

1...

Now. Only 4 buttons are undone but it's enough for me as I swiftly pull out Anastasia and hold her to Joshua's throat, pressing hard enough to draw blood. The prostitutes' piercing screams fill the room as they run out of the door, leaving it wide open. The drops of blood travel down Anastasia's sliver curves. 

"W-wait! Who are you?! L-let go you psychopath! Do you even know who I am?!" Joshua attempts to wriggle out of my grip. 1 minute left. I twist my wrist to have Anastasia's tip slice his throat, enough to make him scream in agony as he collapses to the ground.

"Your death is a very light one for the sins you've committed. I'm sure all those women who fell victim to your rape will dance with joy when they see your blood smeared body on the news. But don't worry, I will give you the courtesy of using a weapon when we meet again in hell."

With that, I step on his throat, watching his wheeze and gasp for air. Watching the life drain out of his every so green eyes. Watching the freedom of dozens of women flash in his face. 

10 seconds. 

I smash the 6 feet tall glass window using the hilt of Anastasia, pull out my claws and jump out, grabbing onto the flat wall using my new technology. I can hear footsteps running into the hotel room as I pull up and over onto the rooftop. All sounds are gone and it's just me and my heartbeat as I jump over roofs, heading to the SSI building. I button up my coat as I walk into a dark alley and peel off the face mask and contacts. My pale skin thrums with the freedom and I feel my pupils dilate, surrounded by my grey irises. The blissful feeling of pleasure and exhilaration envolope my body and mind.

What a beautiful night it is.