Boomers go boom

"Hello dears. I'm Muja Kina, and I'm gonna be your nurse for today. Rest assured that you will receive-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP WE NEED THE FUCKING DOCTOR" Y/n screamed.
"Yes sir/ma'am!" The nurse, whose name was revealed to muja kina, said with urgency as she quickly walked to go get a doctor. "How does she wear such revealing clothes and not get fired?" I say to y/n.
"I don't know, but it's insane." Y/n says to me. Suddenly, a doctor came in. But not a normal doctor, it was a pink horse with a fluffy hot pink mane and tail.
"Hiya guys! What's the problem here?"
"JAYDEN CANT WALK!"
"Not a problem just let me go get twilight!" The pink horse said before leaving the room.
"Who the fuck is twilight? This is so fucking weird I swear." I say to y/n.
"Yeah, I know, but at least you're getting your legs fixed(?)" they say to me. Suddenly I saw a purple pegasus with a multicolored mane and tail. She comes into the room looking very serious. "Alright Jayden. I'm gonna need you to close your eyes for a bit, ok?" I close my eyes. At first I can't feel anything. Then, POP!

Is that a... gacha life version of y/n and harry styles and obama and me and the kool-aid man and peppa pig and georgy pig? Oh god, theyve been stuck in a white room. Theres a note on the floor. Go read it. Gacha version of y/n does. Tt says: "Hiya, this is the creator. You guys are gonna react to your future selves!" Suddenly, they get in to positions around the screen that popped out of nowhere. The screen flashes different colors, before we see an edit of harry styles shooting the kool-aid man, turning into an alpha wolf, him looking scared like from earlier, and him carrying y/n. Y/n looks nauseous so they (the "creator") changes the video. We go through just about every one before everything goes black and I hear a faint but familiar pop sound... 

My eye's shoot open looking at twilight sparkle and normal y/n in front of me. "You ok Jayden...?" Y/n says. I still feel dizzy from the affect, which causes me not to respond. "Don't worry y/n, that's just the effect of  the magic healing her legs. She'll be like that for a couple days so we're gonna keep them in here for a while if that's ok." The nurse tells them. Y/n nods. "As long as I can stay with them." "Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that you'll be allowed to stay for everything, but you can stay for around 8 hours a day." "That should be fine."