Thisguy137 meow

I woke up in my hospital bed. I could hear a faint voice coming from my nurse, Muja Kina. "You must wake up dear. Food's ready for you to eat!" I slowly open my eyes and see her looming over me. I get up and look over to see a food tray with green eggs and ham. It looked ever so scrumptious. I pick a piece up and shove it into my dry mouth. "You also have a visitor!" I grunted at that. Soon y/n came in, but they had a friend with them who happened to be thisguy137! "Oh my god! It's you! I shared art class with you in 6th grade! How ya doing buddy?" I say, excitedly. In response, he vomits. All over the carpet. Muja Kina pressed a button and some janitors came and took away the carpet. "My bad" He says with an ever so slightly distressed look on his face. I looked at him awkwardly before he spoke again. "I've been doing good, I came to check up on you because I heard you were in the hospital. Are you alright?" "Yeah I uh..." I explain everything that's happened to me. He looks just as confused as I was. "Wow that was a rollercoaster of a story, Jayden!" He says. Suddenly I heard a loud brick shattering noise above my bed. The kool-aid man had busted into my hospital room! And he was holding a tiny polar bear. He threw it at the nurse which caused a bunch of buff female security guards to bust in through the doors, trying to restrain him. Unfortunately for them though, he was able to make an escape by busting through all the walls of the rest of the hospital rooms while screaming "OH YEAH!". Y/n ran over to muja kina and tried to get the small polar bear off of her while not damaging either bodies. The buff bodyguards kept chasing him as other patients screamed in confusion and horror because of the scene that was happening. Suddenly, Obama, Harry, Peppa, and George busted through the walls as well and they were carrying children's bicycles, training wheels and all. "Are you sure these will make good weapons?" Harry styles said to Peppa. "Yeah! They are mine, George's, Susie's, and Danny's. They should be perfect." They started running around the already panicked hospital, destroying whatever possible as I'm assuming they're trying to find me. Thisguy137 took out a gun and started trying to shoot them but unfortunately got a bicycle to the head. Suddenly a bunch of cheerleaders run into the hospital and start doing a routine as the doctors and nurses continued to try to get the situation under control. "Go Y/n and Jayden! You can do it! Y./.N. A.N.D. J.A.Y.D.EN.! what does that spell? Y/n and Jayden!" They were bouncing all over the place doing flips and kicks and cartwheels. Suddenly one does a backflip into one of the medical devices. "Oopsies!" She says, then continues the routine. I tried to run when I spotted the other gang, but they found me. Next thing I knew they had a bag over my head.