Milo

We arrived home and I put my jacket on the hook near the door. Zooble comes out of their room and looks at us. "Oh your back. My girlfriend just left a couple minutes ago. Did you see her?" We hadn't so y/n shook their head no. "Huh weird. Hey I have a movie on in my room, you guys wanna watch it with me? Its the new hunger games movie." We agree and go to zoobles room. We start relaxing and watching the movie until we eventually get tired. Y/n picks me up and carries me to their room where we began to ponder thisguy137. "Bro he sung like an angel!" I say to y/n while changing. "Yeah. He kinda sounded like Taylor Swift or Olivia Rodrigo. " y/n replies. "plus he's always doing something that causes him to leave. Should we... try to figure out who he is? I mean I could be wrong but you never know." Y/n seemed excited about the idea so we began researching all about Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo.  All the evidence pointed toward thisguy137 being Taylor Swift. We both knew that tomorrow was gonna be the day they learned the truth.

As soon as we saw him at the grocery store we ran up to him. In synchronize we both yelled out at him, "ARE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT?!". He let out a sigh and responded with, "Well, you two found my secret. i AM taylor swift,". We were ecstatic. "Can we have an autograph?!" "Can you sing shake it off for us?!" "Can we come to your concert?!" We both squeal like little schoolgirls fangirling over a kpop idol. "Here, you two" thisguy137 hands them both concert tickets and an autograph. "Well, I've got a show in Tokyo that I need to get to. Bye y'all! Don't forget to party like it's 1989!" thisguy137 then drifted away to the grocery store exit and into the sky. A single tear stains my face, as I know we probably won't meet again after the concert. We wave at him and head home.

We get there and get greeted by zooble again. "Hey." They say to us. I wave at them and go back to y/n's room. We hang up the autograph like its the fucking mona lisa, frame and everything. "Say... when are we gonna get the time, and, more importantly the money to go to Tokyo?" I say to y/n. They just smirk at me and mumble, "I have my ways" in a mischievous tone. 

We soon find ourselves standing outside of Obama and Harry Styles house wearing ski masks and wielding bats and bags. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I mumble to y/n a little unsure about the idea. "It's not as hard as you think it is." She says reassuringly to me. We both sneak around the side of the house after jumping the fence. I look over the yard and motion back to y/n clear and to move forward. We move cautiously in the yard, mostly staying close to walls and out of the view of windows. I go up to the porch and look through the glass door. Through it I saw... anthropomorphic animal toddlers. But they were all staring at a screen projecting an image of... me? They were teaching these children to hate me! How cruel. It was pretty loud so nobody noticed when I opened the door and entered with y/n behind me. We go to the other side of the kitchen where nobody will see us and start rummaging through the drawers for some money or at least something we can sell for a quick buck. All I found in the drawer I was looking in was a mai waifu cosplay, pomni cosplay, butters cosplay, and a unicorn bikini. Seriously, who keeps their cosplays in their kitchen drawers? weird. We continue to search but find nothing. Then I see a small trapdoor. That must be their basement! I motion to y/n to enter the basement. We enter and look around, not even caring if we are heard because the basement walls were soundproof, right? I continue to look until I find a box. I open it to see tons of money! We've just struck gold! Suddenly I hear the door creek open.