KIZZMEPLZ X3

Ok guys quick note before I start the chapter I just realized this fanfic is like #1 in kool which means it's ranking higher then other satire fanfics AND real legitimate fanfictions and books so like thanks my dudes. Also I found out that someone is making their own comic/fanfic based off mine so like your awesome dude shout out to you. Anyways uhh to the chapter.

Y/n's roomate is a bunch of building blocks? How strange. But it still manages to flip me off. "Y/n is this really your partner? You could do like, so much better." Ok, rude. "Anyways I have my girlfriend over so like leave us alone." In the hallway I see a girl peek out from one of the doors. It's the same girl I met at the club! She noticed me and quickly went back into the room. I look away from her and back to y/n. Zooble goes back to their room and hangs out with gangle. I get settled with y/n in their room and we hang out, playing videogames and such. "Say... what happened at the treehouse? Did you also see jessica rabbit and yuri or am I going crazy?" I say to y/n. "No, I definitely saw it too. So did thisguy137. Speaking of him we have not talked to him in a while. I wonder what he's up to?" They replied. The game played the standard death sound. They yelled out shit but placed the controller back on the bedside table. "We should go back to the treehouse and see what happened." 

What the fuck happened. The shit looks like a damn strip club! We climbed into the treehouse to see dudes on the table I used to eat my pure chicken noodle soup on twerking and humping my stuff! Seriously what the fuck! A plushy was passed over the crowd watching and throwing money at the male strippers. HEY WAIT THATS MY POMNI PLUSHY! I quickly try to grab it but get boo'd by the crowd.  I look at the people in the crowd and realize they all look extremely gay. WE ARE IN A GAY STRIPCLUB. A GAY STRIPCLUB THAT WAS ONCE WHERE I LIVED. I run into my room and see it has been turned into a private room.  I slowly exit the room and go back outside. Me and y/n look terrified and try to forget what we saw while walking home. Suddenly, we see thisguy137! Of course we start confronting him. "Why do you always wear the hat?" "Can you sing?" "Where have you been?" we both ask him. He replies with, "Okay, my hat is not for questioning and I've been playing pokemon go! look! an igglybuff! ahem, and yes i can sing of course, why do you ask?" It's like a gear was shifted in our heads. Who can sing? Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Ayesha Erotica, Ice Spice, well no, Ice Spice can't sing! She can barely rap. "Sing for us!" I say. y/n joins in on me. "Sing Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake!" He lets out a sigh, and begins singing the main chorus. "Don't be so quick to, walk away. Dance with me. I wanna rock your body, to the break of day. Dance with me," his voice illuminated around the room. Its like if an angel were singing. After he finished he took a big breath. My mind started wondering to who he might be. "Thanks! Anyways we should get home. Bye thisguy137!" We waved at him and then left.