Kidnapped again.

The engine roared which caused me to wake up. I looked around to see I was in a van. Next to me was a man who seemed to be in his late 30's. He was being tortured by an anime girl with green hair repeating "Yandere dev Yandere dev!". This is horrible. I fell back into a slumber for the remainder of the trip. Next thing I knew I woke up again in the same basement as last time. Everyone except the look-aid man and Obama were all surrounding me again with different weapons. They knocked me out of my chair preparing to take the life out of my body. They raised their weapons like they're going to attack any second now. Suddenly, the kool-aid man bursts in! He starts running around, knocking people over, taking their weapons, etc. "GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU KOOL-AID MAN" Harry styles says. Suddenly Obama comes in through one of the doors is a school girl costume and a pink wig with a red bow in the back. "Hey guys I decided to try cosplaying! Do I look like Mai Waifu?" He strikes a pose before noticing what's going on. "Bad time? Alright!" He goes back into the house as the chaos continues. The kool-aid man looks in to my eyes, his hair glistening with sweat. He reached out and takes my hand to leave this place god has abandoned years ago. "Oh by the way to pay me back you have to work my shift at Freddy fazbears pizza diner." "FUCK."