Scavenging

When everyone woke up it was already midnight. I checked outside and it was still littered with zombies. I jotted it down, and started to talk to Zooble and Gangle because y/n was still asleep. Me and Gangle still acted like nothing happened, but there was some obvious tension between us. Obvious tension Zooble was oblivious to. Suddenly we heard a screech from across the room. "A wolf got into the food!" Someone yelled. Everyone rushed over there and we looked at it. The only things left were the canned food and bread, but still not enough to keep everyone in the whole bunker fed. Looks like we are gonna have to go out. Me and Zooble look at eachother and nod before going over to the weapon area and picking up one of the makeshift weapons. Everyone nodded at us and wished us luck before we headed out of the bunker. The once lighthearted and neighborly place had turned into a dark mess littered with zombies. We ran as fast as possible, avoiding them and trying to find an abandoned supermarket or something. We continued to run until we eventually reach a dead end. Zombies started creeping in slowly and me and zooble hugged eachother, expecting the worst. They kept getting closer until...