Madison

I exit the building. The day is over, and the sky is dark. I get into the car I stole from Jojo Siwa and start driving back to my tree house. Suddenly I drive by an old elementary school. I shudder, remembering what happened, and what the awful man replacing my teacher did. I then see a little man dressed in a red shirt and overalls on the road. It's too late. I end up hitting him. I drop my insurance on his dead body before driving away. I then ran by a club and pulled into the driveway. I get out of my car plastered with Jojo Siwa's face and break through the window of the club. I walk around the inside of the club and look around. Suddenly police bust in and arrest Jojo Siwa with the same little red dressed man following behind them and ranting about how he had to respawn in some guy named Steve's bed. I just thought, "well, least it's not me!" before going back to the dancefloor. I saw Chica and honestly, at first I was scared, but bitch was throwing that shit back! And then Tom fucking Nook from Animal Crossing joined her! Though that gyat was bouncing. Honestly gave me a girl boner. Suddenly sexy back x just dance started playing and everyone but me and this one girl started twerking as well on the dancefloor. I slowly approach her. "So uh... what's your name?" I say to her. "Gangle. What's yours?" "Jayden. So uh... do you like anime?" She stays silent. "Yeah." "Say... you wanna get into one sometime? Maybe even a hentai~?" I say. She starts crying and running away. I guess my rizz is just immaculate! I then look behind me and I see harry styles and obama break through the window! Everyone still in their twerking trance doesn't notice and they start running at me. I turn around to start running but I see the kool-aid man burst through the other window! He ran at them, but harry styles had a gun and shot him! Causing all his Kool-aid to ooze out onto the floor as he cries in agony. "T-tell my discord kitten... I love her..." What the fuck? Ehem anyways. I watch as the life drains out of his eyes and he breathes his last breath. Hot tears start streaming down my cheeks, but the enemies didn't care and started trying to chase me. I pick up his phone and run as fast as possible. I jump out of the broken window just avoiding the broken glass and surprisingly not getting cut. I run bad fast as I can then dive into a bush. I look back at the wall holding the window I jumped out of and I saw y/n! They looked just as frightened as I was. They were clearly hiding from the others so I pretended like I didn't see them and I just got on kool-aid man's phone. It was immediately opened to discord so I scrolled through it until I found a person nicknamed "my kitten".  The last text from them was saying something like "if you don't renew me my monthly nitro then I'm gonna stop delivering you my services." I ignore that and text her back. "Yeah uh so this is his friend he uh, died. So uh, he won't be able to renew your subscription. Sorry man☹️" "Oh alright thanks." After that she goes offline. I then call 911 anonymously to come get a "man" who died.