4 Days Until the Wedding

CHAPTER SIX

4 Days Until the Wedding

Robb's POV

"If you jab me with that pin one more time-"

"Robb Stark, so help me by the Old Gods if you threaten Madam Louise I will bloody your face for your wedding. Your wife to be is already repulsed by you, would you like to make it worse?" Father grit out as I had jumped again while being poked and probed at by Madam Louise, the most vile woman in the village here.

I rolled my eyes as I winced again. Another fucking pin being jabbed into my side. I could feel the blood trickling down this time. I breathed in through my nose and Madam Louise came to her feet and looked at me.

Her blackened teeth showing as she smiled at me. "You lost too much weight since the last time I made you formal attire. What ails you, Young Wolf?"

My eyes were deadened and staring far away from her. Chewing on the inside of my cheek to avoid any sort of conversation with her. She chuckled at me and poked me again. This time I knew it was on purpose. My glare shot to my father who saw it happen and he shook his head in annoyance.

He didn't want to escort me here, let alone also drag all the boys along too. Theon, Jon, Bran, Rickon, and even Joffrey and Tommen. King Robert was across the way looking at swords and daggers because they had just happened to catch his eye. Joffrey wanted to go with him but my father insisted Joffrey stay to give his input.

"Alana hates that shade of grey." Joffrey pointed out. "She says it looks too green and reminds her of baby shit."

Madam Louise grunted and removed the piece of fabric that had been pinned to my chest and tossed it aside. "That boy is a diva."

"That boy is your future King." I grunted in a whisper to her. "Respect his diva like decisions... Or I'll have to suffer even worse at the hands of his sister."

Louise snorted and went to pick up another fabric when Joffrey stopped her from across the room. "No, no, no-" He stormed over. "No floral! He's the Young Wolf not some prince of gardens! Does he look like a Tyrell to you? No? Give him something more manly. And not the color of something that comes from a baby's stomach."

For a moment I rolled my eyes so hard I felt them get stuck. Joffrey went and explored the men's attire she had on display. Bran followed him and of course, that meant Tommen would too. Theon and Jon sat close by where I was standing and being fitted while Father held a tired Rickon in his arms.

"I want you in more of a winter grey." She held up the fabric. "An icy grey. I'll do some crimson stitching-"

"No red." I replied. "The King's children will all be in red and gold."

"Your bride's gown has red stitching." She cut me off quickly and didn't even think twice about it. "You may be the groom but she is the bride and I will do what I must to please her. She is the King's daughter... You are not."

"I'm not a fucking Lannister." I mumbled softly. "I'm a Stark and I wish to look like one."

Louise grunted. "Then gold stitching and a crimson tunic. I want you and your wife to wear the same colors. All the same colors. She's a nice girl, that Princess Alana, bit of a laugher though."

I squinted my eyes confused and looked to Jon and Theon who both shrugged with confused expressions on their faces. Father nodded and smiled and then went to check on the other boys. They had been just a little too quiet for a little too long.