The White Hart

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The White Hart

Robb's POV

*CONTENT WARNING*

I'm many of things in this world. An asshole, a piece of shit, a guy who enjoys a blowjob from whores, and even most days a drunk. But I'm not a murderer. Although this trip has made me nearly become one.

I could easily kill Jon at this point.

Even after that night he's still sneered at me and made comments about my fucking wife. If Theon hadn't stopped me a few nights ago I would have strangled Jon and broken his nose more than I already have.

After beating his ass three times my father finally told Jon to stay the fuck away from me. To keep his fucking distance and never to utter Aerion's name again so long as he fucking lives. There's two people in this world I'll willingly bloody my fists for. Aerion and Alana.

And that's fucking saying something because a month ago if you asked me to defend Alana and break someone's nose for her I'd laugh in your face and probably break your nose instead. But marrying her has changed that for me. The dreams I have of Aerion telling me she's the one have completely changed how I view her.

She's beautiful.

She's so fucking beautiful.

I just want her to know that but words escape me every fucking time I look at her because I remember how she called me a monster. How much she hated me. The way all light leaves her eyes when I lay with her at night. Like I shouldn't be touching her. Like I shouldn't be trying to make a baby with her.

But I am.

And I'm fucking happy about it.

As I sit by the fire and sip a spiced wine Robert Baratheon sits beside me and grunts as he looks in the distance at Joffrey who's trying to fix his hair and yelling at Theon for getting mud on his boots. His boots that should have been covered in filth by now.

"My son is different than you." Robert grumbled as he continued to stare at Joffrey. "He's exactly like my brother Renly."

I flickered my eyebrows and didn't say anything. Just gave him a look for him to continue speaking. Giving the King of Westeros free reign to speak freely. Also because I wasn't sure what he meant by that. I hadn't really paid much attention to Lord Renly and Alana doesn't speak much of him aside from the fact he'd wed Margaery Tyrell.

"I knew when Renly was about 10 that he'd been different from Stannis and I. Joffrey was 5 when I noticed the same thing." Robert took a sip of his wine. "When you have kids... You only want to see them happy. You'll understand that soon enough."

"Hopefully soon." I replied but I knew there would be no way Alana is with child. I would have been told by now, it's been nearly a month of trying, but then again... I don't really know how any of that works. I just know each time you fuck it's a chance for a baby.

Robert nodded. "Joffrey always preferred fine linens and sparkling chandeliers. Fancy dinners and taking a bath nearly twice a day. I took him to a whore house when he turned 16 to confirm my suspicions. He didn't look at a single woman that was in there."

A pause that caused my entire body to freeze.

"I did the same with Renly when he was that age. Same thing. Didn't look at any of the girls..." Robert breathed out and nodded. "My son will never be happy unless he weds a man. And that will never happen because the realm would never accept a king who prefers the company of another man. Which is why I have hopes that your sister, Sansa, will accept him for who he is just as Margaery has done with Renly. Make an heir or two and be done with it. Form a positive relationship but not one built on love... I wish for you and Alana to build one on love, I hope you understand that." Robert explained calmly.