The newbie

You just got hired at a new job called C&A to be a game tester, you were really excited and started working there for a few months. You became friends with a girl in the office and you guys became really close, until she disappeared and nobody is able to find her, it has only been a few hours, almost a day since she went missing. The last person to talk to your friend was your manager, you asked them what they exactly talked about before your friend went missing. Your manager tells you that she told your friend to test a game for them before they left the office and that was the last time they spoke to your friend. You try investigating to where she might be now until you found a weird vr headset at her cubicle, you thought that this was the thing the manager wanted your friend to check out, so you take the vr and sneak it to your cubicle. You didn't want your manager to find out that you had the vr since they didn't ask you to test it. You put the headset, you start to hear music and see the words "the amazing digital circus" pop up. Before you knew it you were in the game, but it felt different. It felt like you were mentally and physically in the game, this started to freak you out so you decided to take off the headset, but to your realization you can't take it off! You start freaking out even more at this point until you bumped into someone. They were dressed up like a jester and were very short. You look around and you see a girl who looked like a raggedy Ann doll, you saw someone who looked like a humanoid tall purple rabbit with pink overalls and yellow teeth and eyes, you also see something that were a pair of teeth with 2 eyeballs in its mouth. You start to think this is all a bad dream and started hoping that you would wake up eventually.....