Back to the past...(Pt.7 of Y/n's backstory)

TRIGGER WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS, VIOLENCE, BULLYING, BLOOD, FIGHTING, MAFIA, HITMAN, AND ASSASSIN 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Y/n: Raven?.....

*The girl just gives Y/n a smug smile*

Raven: Well I can see that you remembered my name....remember me? the times where me and my father would go to your house to get the money that your parents robbed from us?

*Y/n looks at her with horror and anger*

Y/n: Don't you dare speak about my parents like that-

*Raven then gets into Y/n's face with and speaks in a threatening tone*

Raven: Or what? You gonna go running to your mommy and daddy? Oh wait I forgot! HA Silly me, your parents are dead! So how does it feel to be an orphaned hm? No mommy or daddy to help raise you, no family. Just being lonely and fend for yourself

Y/n: Your wrong! I do have family!

Raven: Yeah a sad excuse for one

*Raven then starts to walk away with a smug look on her face*

Y/n: At least my family isn't a bunch of murders like yours! My family died just because of some money they borrowed from yours!

*Raven stops right in her tracks and she turns towards Y/n and storms up to them*

Raven: Oh Y/n, Y/n...when are you gonna realize?...

*Raven starts to circle Y/n while speaking*

Raven: You see? Your parents did have very good jobs, your mom was a assassin while your dad was a hitman. And they were making loads of money, they were basically rich. But after when you came along they stopped working for my family, and if someone tries to stop working for a mafia family yk what happens?......They get killed....

Raven: So you see my father had put a bounty on there heads....hoping one day that they would be found.....and once my father found them he was about to kill them....until he saw that they had you.....my father doesn't spare people yk?....but he didn't want to take you away from your parents at that time....so he allowed them to live on one condition.....and that condition was to take away all there money...making you guys homeless....that money was rightfully his since it was his money he paid them for....and if they were to tell the authorities about it....he would immediately kill them...including you...

*Y/n looks at her in horror not believing a word shes saying*

Y/n: No...Your lying! My parents were never murders!

Raven: And that's where your wrong...you parents did murder people in exchange for money right before they had you. 

Raven: And that night where your pathetic excuse of parents got killed was the same they that they stole money for MY family...you see your parents had called mine begging for money and my father didn't give them any....later on that day my dad gets a call from his bank saying that over 10k dollars had been withdraw from his account....your mom and dad somehow managed to trick the bank into thinking it was my parents...so....my dad killed them....he wanted you dead to but you managed to run off like a pussy...

*Y/n is in complete disbelief, their parents would never do anything like that...would they?...*

Y/n: Your lying! You know nothing about me nor my parents!