As time tics by...(pt 4)

*ragatha gives him a dirty look while being worried for y/n and so is pomni, jax doesn't seem like he cares unlike those 2, y/n is still looking for the damn key, and y/n was about to come back to the surface they see something, they go to grab it and it was in fact a key! It was rusty looking too. As y/n goes to swim back up with the key in hand they start to glitch really badly, they drop the key and despite the pain there experiencing they grab the key and as soon as they touch it the glitching gets worse. Was the key causing y/n to glitch like this?......*

*y/n kept on grabbing the key and managed to swim back up with it, y/n was glitching even more while holding the key and even though they were intense pain they continued to hold on to the key as they swam back up. As they got to land again the others can see that y/n was glitching badly and ran over to them*

Ragatha: OMG Y/N YOUR GLITCHING!

Jax: what the *honk*?!

Pomni: what could be causing them to glitch?!

Y/n: Ꭵʈ'Ꮥ ʈዞƏ ʞƏᎽ! ᏜɲᎽʈᎥmƏ Ꭵ ʈ⋆ʉᏟዞ Ꭵʈ Ꭵ ℊᎱᎥʈᏟዞ!
(It's the key! Every time I touch it I glitch!)

Jax: I have never saw anyone glitch this badly.......

*y/n shows them the key and there glitching badly*

Ragatha: here I'll help yo-

Y/n: ηꪮ ∂ꪮη'⊥! ℐ ∂ꪮη'⊥ ẘ@η⊥ ¥ꪮʊ ⊥ꪮ ɠʟḯ⊥ḉн!
(No don't! I don't want you to glitch!)

Jax: there right....you could end up glitching if you help them

Ragatha: I really don't care if I do! I'm gonna help them up
*jax and y/n tried to stop ragatha from helping up y/n and ragatha pulled y/n by there arm to help them stand up, then after ragatha helped them up she didn't glitch*

Ragatha: huh? That's weird? Shouldn't I have glitched?

Y/n: ℐ ⊥нḯηḱ ¥ꪮʊ ḉ@η ꪮηʟ¥ ɠʟḯ⊥ḉн ḯḟ ¥ꪮʊ ⊥ꪮʊḉн ⊥нε ḱε¥
(I think you can only glitch if you touch the key)

Pomni: oh no! Should we find Caine?!

Jax: we can't! He doesn't know that we found that key! There's got to be a reason as to why it causes y/n to glitch like that! It has to be a important key and Caine can't know!

Pomni: do you really think he'll react badly?

Jax: I don't know and we're not taking a chance! Now let's quickly head inside and see if that key works!

Ragatha: jax I'm not sure if it's a good idea! I mean look, y/n is in a lot of pain!

Y/n: ḯ⊥'ş ꪮḱ я@ɠ@⊥н@ ℐ'ʟʟ ღ@η@ɠε ⊥няεẘ ḯ⊥, ℐ ʝʊş⊥ ẘ@ηη@ ɠε⊥ ⊥нḯş ∂ꪮηε ḯş ꪮṽεя ẘḯ⊥н ⓠʊḯḉḱʟ¥ ⊥нꪮ.....⊥нḯş ḯş яε@ʟʟ¥ ℘@ḯηḟʊʟ!....
(it's ok ragatha I'll manage threw it, I just wanna get this done is over with quickly tho.....this is really painful!....)

Ragatha: are you sure?

Y/n: ¥εş ℐ'ღ şʊяε, ℐ ẘ@ηη@ нεʟ℘ ⊥ꪮ ḟḯη∂ @ ẘ@¥ ꪮʊ⊥ εṽεη ḯḟ ℐ ɠε⊥ нʊя⊥!
(yes I'm sure, I wanna help to find a way out even if I get hurt!)

Jax: you heard them now let's go!

*ragatha and pomni then helps y/n up and helps them back to the tent with jax walking in front of them, once in the tent they go to the hidden door that Jax had told y/n about before*

Jax: ok now quickly! *he shoves y/n towards the door in a hurry* unlock it!

Ragatha: jax! There's no need to push!

Pomni: is this really gonna be an exit?....a way to finally leave.....a way to go back home?....

Y/n: ℐ ∂ꪮη'⊥ ḱηꪮẘ....ʟε⊥'ş ḟḯη∂ ꪮʊ⊥ @η∂ şεε....
(I don't know....let's find out and see....)

*y/n looks at the door and they looked worried for some reason.....was this really a way to leave?.....y/n then puts the key into the door and it fits! Everyone stands there nervously hoping that this is a exit.....the door opens and it's a bright light shining......*

Pomni: omg.....it's actually a real exit....are we actually gonna go home?....

Ragatha: but if we go.....how are we gonna see each other again?.....

Jax: I'm not sure.....I can't believe we found a real exit...

*y/n felt something off....this wasn't a real exit......*

*jax goes to walk threw it but y/n pulls him back*

Jax: y/n wth are you doing?!

*then all of a sudden they heard a thud coming from the exit....and then another....and another....y/n was still,glitching badly at this point and was wondering wtf was going on.....*

Jax: wth is that noise?!....

Ragatha: I don't think a exit would make that type of noise.....

Pomni: uhhh guys....I don't think that's a exit.....

*then all of a sudden a abstraction jumps out*

Jax: BYE YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN! *literally dips out leave y/n, pomni, amd ragatha there with the abstraction....*

Ragatha: OH NO NOT AGAIN! JAX!

*pomni is just petrified*

Ragatha: Y/N RUNNNN!

*They all start to run away as the abstraction chases them even though y/n is having problems running since there glitching*

Y/n: ШĦ∀✞ ✞Ħ∃ Ħ∃☾Ḱ ℐᏕ ✞Ħ∀✞ ✞ĦℐИƓ?!?
(WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!?)

Ragatha: THATS A ABSTRACTION! IT BASICALLY WHEN SOMEONE LOSES HOPE ON LEAVING!

*the abstraction tries to target pomni*

Y/n: Ш∀✞☾Ħ ᎧÜ✞!
(WATCH OUT!)

*Y/n shoves pomni out of the way causing y/n to get targeted by the abstraction*

Ragatha: OMG Y/N!

Pomni: RAGATHA WE CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP THEM UNLESS WE FIND CAINE!

Ragatha: Y/N STICK IN THERE! WERE GONNA GO GET CAINE!

Y/n: ℙḺ∃∀Ꮥ∃ ĦÜℝℝẎ!! ℐℳ ฿∃ℐИƓ ✞ĦℝᎧШИ ∀ℝᎧÜИÐ ḺℐḰ∃ ∀ Ð∀ℳИ ℝ∀ƓÐᎧḺḺ!
(PLEASE HURRY!! IM BEING THROWN AROUND LIKE A DAMN RAGDOLL!)

*the abstraction is literally throwing them around the place like how ragatha was in the pilot episode lol*

*Ragatha and Pomni hurry off to go find Caine immediately*