Back to the past...(pt6 of Y/n's backstory)

Lady: Jacob they won't hurt me I promise you sweetie but you can't be mean to them. How about we go back downstairs so you could finish your breakfast and then I want you to apologize and be on time out for 2 minutes then you can go play outside with them ok?

Jacob: Ok..

*The Lady and Jacob go back downstairs and sat back down at the table so Jacob can finish eating, after he eats the Lady brings them outside to play but has Jacob stay in timeout where she can see him for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes is up the Lady lets Jacob get out of time out and has him apologize to Y/n*

*Jacob walks up to Y/n and Sarah*

Jacob: Hey Y/n, i'm sorry for being mean to you and judging you before getting to know you first

Y/n: It's okay I forgive you

Sarah: Hey Jacob do you wanna play tag with us? Y/n never got to play it before

*Jacob seemed really happy that they invited him to play with them, they end up explaining to Y/n how to play and started to play with them*

*A few years pass by and Y/n still lived with the Lady, Y/n started to call the lady mom since she raised them most of there life. Y/n is really close with Sarah and looks at her like an siblings while Y/n and Jacob haven't been close as much as they were when they were younger, Y/n and there 2 siblings started high school. It was going good for them, Sarah became one of the popular kids due to her joining the cheer team and being nice while Jacob became popular for joining the football team, Y/n just kept to themselves not wanting any attention like that. They been in high school for a few months now...until things started to go downhill for them...*

*Y/n was walking in the hallways carrying a few books because a teacher from there class asked them if they were able to go and pick up a few books from the main office, while walking they notices a girl giving them a dirty look but didn't pay attention to it since it was probably one of THOSE students that gives everyone a dirty look, then the student called out to them but Y/n ignored them...until they felt the student pull them back by there arm roughly making them drop the books they were carrying*

???: Hey look at me when i'm speaking to you! Do you even know who I am?!

*It was one of the most popular girls in school*

Y/n: Am I supposed to know who you are? *Y/n said this to piss her off*

*The girl just rolls her eyes at them*

???: Look closer, then maybe you'll recognize me.....Y/n....

*As soon as the girl said her name that's when Y/n recognized them*

Y/n: Raven?.....

Sorry that I haven't updated this book in over a month I've been sorta busy with some stuff, Ill be making a new part soon possibly tomorrow, sorry its short