Back to the past...(pt5 of Y/n's backstory)

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! I wanted to make another chapter of this because i've been busy doing stuff for myself as I've been going through some personal stuff but here is pt5 of Y/n's backstory I hope you enjoy!

*She then leaves as Y/n comes downstairs, once they are downstairs they see a couple of people sitting at the table for breakfast*

*Y/n sits at the table and the nice lady puts a nice plate of breakfast for Y/n and the 2 other kids there*

Lady: Y/n this is Sarah and Jacob, they are the 2 kids that also live here 

Sarah: Hi Y/n! It's really nice too met you!

*Jacob was just silent not giving Y/n attention*

Lady: Jacob why not say hi to Y/n? It's there first official day here

Jacob: Hi ig..

*Jacob didn't seem that interested in talking with Y/n for some reason*

Lady: Jacob at least try and talk to Y/n, you'll guys will be good friends I'm sure of it

*Jacob just rolls his eyes once she said this*

Jacob: All there gonna do is just cause more problems like the others

Lady: Jacob that's extremely rude! Apologize!

*He refused to apologize to Y/n*

Jacob: It's the truth! Right Sarah?

Sarah: Jacob that's mean! You shouldn't judge someone before getting to know them!

*Jacob just rolls his eyes*

Lady: Jacob once your done eating your going in time out, yk better to not treat people like that!

Jacob: Whatever!

*He stops eating and gets up and goes upstairs to his room*

Lady: Jacob come back here rn and eat!

Sarah: Sorry from my brother he's a meanie...after we're done eating wanna go and play?

*Y/n nods there head yes excitingly, they were happy that they had someone to play with for once*

Lady: Hey i'm gonna talk to Jacob real quick but i'll be back down and we'll go outside so you guys can play

*The lady goes upstairs to talk to Jacob*

Sarah: Are you excited to go outside soon?

Y/n: Yeah! This is gonna be my first time playing with someone!

*Sarah looks shocked*

Sarah: Wait this is gonna be your first time playing with someone?

Y/n: Yeah

Sarah: Have you ever played tag or hide n seek?

Y/n: Well I used to play hide and seek with my mommy and daddy before they past

Sarah: We should play tag when we go outside! It'll be fun!

*Meanwhile with the Lady and Jacob*

*The lady knocks on his door*

Lady: Jacob I'm coming in

*She comes in and sees that he's laying down on his bed so she sits of the edge of the bed*

Lady: Jacob what you said wasn't nice, I get that you get nervous when a new kid comes but you can't always think that there bad without getting to know them first

Jacob: But what if they hurt you like the last kid did?....

Lady: Jacob they won't hurt me I promise you sweetie but you can't be mean to them. How about we go back downstairs so you could finish your breakfast and then I want you to apologize and be on time out for 2 minutes then you can go play outside with them ok?

Jacob: Ok..

And that's the end of this chapter, i'm sorry that I've been keeping them short as i've been busy lately especially since it's my birthday. but when I get the chance i'll make another chapter soon. Sorry for keeping you guys holding