Back to the past....(pt3 of Y/n's backstory)

!!Trigger Warning!!
Mentions of group home, Foster care, Mental Abuse, Physical Abuse, And Drugs
!!Trigger Warning!!

!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

*Y/n rreluctantly gets up and starts to walk up the stairs, Y/n reaches the room and walks in and lays down and tries to sleep. For the next 30 minutes Y/n keeps tossing and turing trying there best to sleep but can't due to how hungry they are, Y/n then decides to sneak downstairs and sees that the front door is unlocked so Y/n opens the front door and closes it behind them. As Y/n steps on the front porch they see the Lady knocked out on the chair, Y/n also saw a weird white powered stuff on the small front porch table next to the Lady. As Y/n was about to step off the porch they see a car pull up in front of the house and 2 people stepping out walking towards the house*

*Y/n sees that it was the lady who dropped her off and Officer Alex, they both approach Y/n with worry on there faces*

Officer Alex: Hey kiddo are you ok?

Y/n: No im really hungry

Officer Alex: Why sweetie? Didn't you get to eat?

Y/n: No i didn't, me and the other kids were at the table about to eat breakfast and that lady gave us yucky food while she got yummy food! I was asking her if i can eat something else but the Lady got mad at me and told me to eat my food or i'll be on punishment!

*Officer Alex and the lady who dropped her off there looked shocked and upset with what that Lady did to Y/n*

Officer Alex: Did anything else happen sweetie? You can tell us you won't get in trouble

Y/n: I asked the Lady why she got yummy food while we get the yucky food, she told me it's because she an a adult and that we're kids. I said that isn't fair then the Lady stood up and grabbed tightly and and threw me in a closet and locked me in there!

*The lady who dropped her off there and Officer Alex are completly shocked and really upset about what the Lady of the group home had did to Y/n, This also means that the Lady must've done the same thing to the other kids*

Officer Alex: Ok sweetie, you stay here with my wife Amelia, i'm gonna go handle the situation

*Officer Alex walks up on the porch to go and take care of the situation, the lady who had dropped off Y/n there was named Amelia and she was married to Officer Alex*

Amelia: I am so sorry sweetie! If i knew how they were abusive then i would've stopped them from taking care of any kids!

*Then Y/n and Amelia hear some noise coming from the porch and see that Officer Alex is trying to arrest the Lady of the group home but the Lady is fighting back, when Officer Alex walked up on the porch to talk to the Lady and investigate she was asleep on the front porch and he saw that there was a weird white powered on the small porch table next to her, as he looks at it he realizes it was c0caine, the Lady knew she got caught but still tried to fight back on getting arrested, Officer Alex manages to restrain her and put the hand cuffs on and calls of some backup to help him bring her to the station and CPS so that they can investigate the matter and bring the kids to a safer inviroment, Amelia brought Y/n to there car and let Y/n stay in there so they won/t have to hear the commotion going on. A few minutes later the cops are there with CPS and there investigating the matter, the Lady gets arrested and gets taken away in a cop car, CPS take the kids away and brings them to somewhere safer, Amelia brings Y/n to somewhere where they'll be safe and its a foster care house. Amelia steps out of the car and helps Y/n out and they walk up to the house and Amelia knocks on the door. A lady with short brown hair and green eyes answers it*

Lady: Omg hi sweetie! We been expecting you! We're so glad that you can be apart of our family!

*Y/n is hiding behind Amelia due to them being scared and nervous*

Lady: It's ok sweetie, we won't hurt you we're not like that

*Y/n's stomach starts to growl do to how hungry they are*

Lady: Oh you must be hungry, you came just in time i just made dinner!

Amelia: It's ok Y/n, I know this woman she's very sweet and nice and would never lay hands on you. How about i come in with you for a little so that you won't be scared?

*Y/n nods there head yes as Amelia walks in with Y/n clinging to her out of fear, they walk in and Y/n looks around. The house is big, it has toys, food, and lots of other things, they make it to the dinning room and they sit down. The lady of the house then gives Y/n a nice plate of greenbeans, stake, masted potatoes, and gravy (Or whatever food you want to imagine) Y/n starts to eat there food and loves it*

Lady: I'm glad that there eating now

Amelia: Same

*Y/n eats all the food on the plate and is now full, the lady shows Y/n and Amelia around the house and the house is really nice and has everything a kids could imagine*

Lady: I do have 2 more kids but there sleeping over at there friends house tonight so you'll meet them tomorrow, and since that you're 6 years old you'll start school soon

*Y/n was really excited to start living at there new home, they'll have 2 new siblings, a nice person that will take care of them, yummy food, toys, clothes, and will start school soon, Y/n couldn't wait to meet there 2 new siblings tomorrow*