As time tics by...(pt3)

Jax: thanks y/n, now I'll have a little more time to find that damn key!

*y/n is now at the digital lake with everyone, she decides to take this as a opportunity to try and get closer to everyone and maybe have them help them and jax with finding a way out. Y/n walks up to kinger to try and get closer to him, y/n knows that kinger always talks about a bug collection but there aren't any bugs in the game.....unless if he was talking about in bug games. Y/n felt like that he might be able to give some clues for helping them escape even though he's kinda crazy....but I guess that's what happens when you've been stuck in the same place for years without a escape*

Y/n: hey kinger!

Kinger: oh hi y/n! Have you said something about a bug collection?

Y/n: no but I did want to ask you about something about the so called bug collection

Kinger: did you find a bug collection?

Y/n: no but I was wondering something, when you say but collection do you mean by like a literal bug. Or like a bug in the game?

Kinger: bug collection!

Y/n: yea but what do you mean by that exactly?

Kinger: I just mean a bug collection.

Y/n: yes but do you mean like literally bugs? Or like a in game bug?

Kinger: bug collection!

*y/n just faceplams there face, this was gonna take awhile to try and get kinger to understand what they met(

*Mean while jax is in caines room looking for the key but to no luck*

Jax: ugh! Where the *honk* is this damn key?!

*jax sat down for a second and was thinking....where can this damn key be at? He looked I'm caines room....he looked in everyone else's room and left a bug in everyone's room including y/n's room, he then got a idea as where it might be at but he was gonna need help, a few minutes later everyone comes back from the digital lake, jax takes y/n to the side and tells them the plan*

Jax: listen I might know where the key might be at but I need your help

Y/n: ok but where do you think it is?

Jax: I think it might be outside the tent somewhere, so we need to go and search outside later on when Caine isn't looking

Y/n: ok, but what if we don't find it?!

Jax: then will have to search harder

Y/n: ok...sounds like a plan! Let's wait until Caine goes away and will do it!

*jax and y/n wait for Caine to leave, about 3 hours later Caine leaves and they begin the search, but this time pomni and ragatha help y/n and jax. They start by looking at the grass field to no luck*

Jax: *honk*! It has to be here somewhere!

Pomni: could it maybe be at the digital lake?...

Y/n: I mean it wouldn't hurt to check you know?

Ragatha: I didn't see a key of any sort over there earlier tho

Y/n: but what if it's in the water? Like on the ground in the water?

Jax: well are we going there now or not?!

Ragatha: no need to be snappy!

*jax just storms off towards the digital lake, he's been in a bad mood all day today trying to find that damn key! They walk to the digital lake and arrive*

Jax: ok so who's going in the water?

Ragatha: I thought you were?!

Jax: I just looked through the entire tent today I am not going in this damn lake!

Ragatha: why are you so moody today?! We've been nothing but nice to you!

Jax: oh idk maybe it's because this is all so irritating!

Ragatha: I understand that but there's no need to take it out on us!

*y/n started to get annoyed by them arguing so y/n jumps into the lake and leaves everyone surprised*

Jax: did they just jump into the lake?!

Ragatha: yea they did....

Pomni: omg there gonna glitch out! They should've waited to jump in!

*y/n manages to swim to the bottom of the lake, y/n looks around to see if there's a key down there. After a few minutes y/n sees something on the floor but it was just a rock so they kept on searching, meanwhile with the others*

Pomni: omg it's been almost 30 minutes are they ok?!

Jax: ofc there ok! It's impossible to die here unless you abstract!

Ragatha: I really hope there ok tho...it has been a half and hour even tho you can't drown I'm still worried....

Jax: omg what's taking them so long?! Does it really take this long to search for a damn key?!

Ragatha: ofc it's gonna take long! This is a big lake! So it's gonna take them some time,

Jax: I'm really starting to lose my patience right now! I'm close to saying forget about it!

Ragatha: give them some credit jax! At least they were the one who wasn't scared to jump into the lake!

Jax: are you saying that I'm scared of a little water?!

Ragatha: that's exactly what I'm saying!

Pomni: guys please don't argu-

Jax: how am I scared of water?! I just wanted a break from looking for this damn key!

Ragatha: on top of it you don't need to be nasty to the people who are helping you! If y/n glitch's how are we gonna explain that to Caine?

Jax: relax doll face there not gonna glitch you're overreacting!

*ragatha gives him a dirty look while being worried for y/n and so is pomni, jax doesn't seem like he cares unlike those 2, y/n is still looking for the damn key, and y/n was about to come back to the surface they see something, they go to grab it and it was in fact a key! It was rusty looking too. As y/n goes to swim back up with the key in hand they start to glitch really badly, they drop the key and despite the pain there experiencing they grab the key and as soon as they touch it the glitching gets worse. Was the key causing y/n to glitch like this?......*