The reward

Ragatha: it's ok they always do this...we're all used to this to be honest

*caine then appeared into thin air*

Caine: it looks like you finished the adventure congratulations! Your reward will be...

*y/n waited for Caine to say what everyone's reward will be, hoping that it was something good or maybe a way to leave somehow? But y/n doubted that Caine found a way to leave or probably wouldn't tell them*

Caine: Your reward is to spend the day at the digital carnival!

Y/n: what else is there besides rides?

Caine: there's games! Food! And rides!

*before y/n could even speak Caine had snapped his finger and they all were at the digital carnival*

Caine: go have fun everyone! Be safe!

*caine then disappears into thin air before y/n could tell him that there horrified of rides, y/n turns to look at everyone*

Ragatha: hey y/n, do you wanna go on some rides? Or maybe play some games?

Y/n: I think I'll play some gam-

*before y/n could even finish there sentence Jax cut them off*

Jax: let's go on some rides, since it's y/n's first day here!

Y/n: but I feel lik-

Jax: come on y/n! Your not scared now are you?

Y/n: me scared?! Of course not! *y/n had a fear of rides since they were little and didn't want anyone to know especially jax, since how y/n saw Jax treat others they didn't want to take the chance of him finding out, but little did y/n know that jax already can tell that y/n is horrified of rides*

Y/n: I'm not scared!....I just wanna try out the other stuff here first you know?

Jax: so if your not scared then why not go on the ride now?

Y/n: like I said I wanna try other things before I get on the ride

Ragatha: yea jax just let them be they don't wanna go on the rides right now!

Jax: i guess you really are scared of rides y/n, by the way your refusing to go on the ride and making excuses is just you trying to avoid it all together

Y/n: like I said I'm not afraid of rides! I just wanna go try out other stuff first!

Jax: mhm that's what they all say

Ragatha: hey let's go y/n will go play some games first and-

*after y/n heard what jax called them they decided to go on the ride, jax was starting to piss
y/n off and y/n wanted to prove hi, wrong, before ragatha could even finish her sentence to
y/n they started to walk to the roller coaster that jax was sitting in with a smug look on his face, y/n jumps into the roller coaster and ragatha speaks up again*

Ragatha: hey y/n you don't have to do this if your feeling forced to by ja-

Y/n: don't worry, I don't feel forced. I just wanna prove him wrong

Jax: will see who's right then

Ragatha: ok if you say s-

*before ragatha could even finish her sentence jax had pushed the button making the roller coaster start, the roller coaster started to move and as it slowly moved to the time y/n got more nervous and tried not to look down, y/n pretended to be brave so jax wouldn't find out that there horrified*

Jax: let's see how long it takes you to break y/n

Y/n: it'll never happen I'm not horrified of rides at al-

*before you could even speak the roller coaster gets to the top but then quick goes back, you start to look confused and start to freak out, you look over at Jax and you see him just relaxed with a smug look in his face, you continue to scream and panic until you see jax has a timer in his hand and he turns to you with a smug look on his face*

Jax: ha we haven't even been on the ride for 5 seconds and you're already freaked out

*you just look at Jax with a blank expression that soon turned into anger*

Y/n: so? What's the problem with me having a fear of rides?

Jax: nothing it's just funny seeing how people react to there worst fears!

Y/n: how is that funny?!

Jax: it's funny how they act that's why!

Y/n: that's just a horrible thing to do to people!

Jax: that's why I do it!

*the ride comes to a stop and y/n gets off immediately and storms off*

Ragatha: hey y/n are you ok? You look really upset

Y/n: is he always like this?!? *you point to jax as your saying this*

Ragatha: *sighs* yea he's always like this, he even puts centipedes in my room a bunch of times before too

Gangle: he even breaks my comedy mask a lot too :(

*y/n takes a deep breath and calms down, y/n decides to just let it go for now since y/n didn't want to start problems with anyone since it was there first day*

Y/n: hey can anyone show me what games and food they have here?

Pomni: I can help if you want

Y/n: yes please I don't wanna get lost, I'm not good with directions

Pomni: do you wanna go try the Cotten candy first?

Y/n: sure that actually sounds nice! I haven't had Cotten candy in a while actually!

*y/n, ragatha and pomni went to show y/n around and to grab Cotten candy, after they get Cotten candy they went to play some games for a little until Caine showed up*

Caine: ok it's time for everyone to come back! *caine then snapped his fingers and everyone was back at the tent, y/n the turned there head to ragatha and pomni and walked up to them*

Y/n: hey pomni and ragatha, I wanted to thank you guys for helping me on my first day here, thanks for distracting me today I really appreciate it!

Ragatha: it's no problem at all y/n!

Pomni: yea will be here if you need anything, do you wanna go and hangout?

Y/n: I'm actually gonna go sleep but thanks pomni and ragatha! I'll see you guys when I wake up!

Ragatha: ok see you soon

Pomni: see you later y/n!

Y/n: bye! *y/n starts to walk away to the hallway, they get to there bedroom door and close and locks it, as soon as y/n does they sit in front of the door and tucks there head to there knees*

Y/n: there's gotta be a way to leave!...I can't stay here like this....I just can't.....