Back to the past....(pt3 to Y/n's backstory)

!!Trigger Warning!!
Mentions of Religious abuse, Physical abuse, Verbal abuse, Group homes, Foster care, and Drugs
!!Trigger Warning!!

!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

*Officer Alex and Y/n leave the hospital and head to the Police Station, when they get there and get inside they give Y/n a sandwish with a juice box with it too, Y/n wasn't hungry but knew that they haven't eaten in a few hours so they ate the sandwish and drank the juice box, after they finished there food and drink Officer Alex then had Y/n follow him into a room where there was a lady, she had a clip bored with a piece of paper on it and holding a pen, Y/n sat down and the lady asked her a few questions, it was questions about there parents. After 30 minutes of the lady asking questions the lady then took Y/n with her, they drive up to a house and the lady gets out and helps Y/n out of the car. They walk up to the door and knock on it and a lady answers it and the lady who brought her there had her go inside and leafted, The lady who opened the door then closed the door and showed Y/n a huge bedroom where there were other girls in that were asleep on there own bed, Y/n then gets set up and goes on there bed. Y/n tries to sleep but can't, all they can do is cry from the events that had happened today*

*A few hour's later morning rolls around, Y/n didn't get any sleep at all due to what had happened to there parents last night. The woman who showed Y/n around last night walks into the room ringing a bell. All of the other kids that were sleeping started to wake up, they then put there sandles on and stood up and started to walk out of the room. Y/n saw a pair of sandles by there bed so Y/n did the same things as the other kids did and followed them, they all walked downstairs and threw the living room and into the dinning room, it was a big dinning room with a big table a lots of chairs. All the kids then sat down at the dinning room table so Y/n did the same. Five minutes later the Lady handed all the kids a plate with disgusting looking food on it and once everyone got there food they all then started to hold hands and close there eyes, Y/n did the same thing as them even though they thought it was strange for them. The Lady then started to speak about how there greatful for this meal and some other stuff and then said amen, everyone then started to eat the disgusting food except for Y/n, the lady then realized that Y/n wasn't eating there food so the lady asked why*

Lady: Why aren't you eating Y/n?

Y/N: What is this?

Lady: It's vegan sausage with vegan bacon and vegan pancakes why?

*The vegan sausage was basically really dry and the bacon was musy and so were the pancakes, Y/n looked around and saw that all the other kids were eating it even though they all looked like they were forcing themselves to eat it*

Y/n: Is there something else i can eat? I don't like this

Lady: Excuse me? You should be greatful that you even have food!

*The lady looks really pissed off at Y/n even though the food was disgusting*

Lady: Eat your food or else you'll be on punishiment!

*Y/n started to get a little scared of the Lady's reaction so Y/n picked up there fork and took a bite of the food, it tasted disgusting and Y/n just wanted to throw up from the taste but she continued to force herself to eat, the Lady then sat down and began to eat but she had something else then the kids and Y/n had. Y/n saw that the lady had real bacon and real sausage with real pancakes*

Y/n: But how come you got the good food while we get the yucky food?

Lady: That's because im a adult while you guys are kids, now continue eating or you'll be in punishment!

Y/n: But that isn't fair though, i want good food not yucky food

*The Lady then stood up and started to walk up to Y/n, Y/n started to get scared and the Lady grabbed Y/n by her wrist and pulled her out of the chair and walked off while still holding tightly on her wrist, Y/n tried to get out of her grip but the more they fought back the tighter the Lady's grip got around Y/n's wrist. The Lady then stops and stands in front of a small closet and the Lady opens the closet and throws Y/n in there and the Lady slams the closet door and locks it leaving Y/n locked in there, Y/n started to bang on the closet door but to no luck. Hours and hours pass by and Y/n has still been locked in the small closet, right as Y/n was about to fall asleep from exhaustion the closet door opens and it was the Lady*

Lady: Come on out now, your punishment is over i just need to speak with you

*Y/n comes out of the closet and the Lady has them go into the living room with her and the Lady sits down in a chair while Y/n sits down on the floor*

Lady: Now what you had did at breakfast was extremly rude to me and to God, you should be greatful that God gave you that food that you had at breakfast this morning. That's why you were punished.

*Y/n thought this Lady was crazy, how should Y/n be greatful when the Lady ate food that was 100x better then what Y/n and the other kids had? How is that fair for the kids and Y/n?*

Y/n: But why did you have more yummy food then me?

Lady: That's because i deserve it for taking care of everyone here, if you behave well enough then maybe you'll get better food, God can reward you with more yummy food if you always behave. Now what do you have to say to me?

Y/n: I'll behave....

Lady: And?

Y/n: Sorry....

Lady: For what?

Y/n: Sorry for being rude

Lady: I accept your apologie, now go on and go to the bedroom. You need to go get rest

Y/n: Is it ok if i eat something first?

Lady: No you already missed lunch and dinner, now go to your bedroom and sleep. It's already 7pm

*Y/n rreluctantly gets up and starts to walk up the stairs, Y/n reaches the room and walks in and lays down and tries to sleep. For the next 30 minutes Y/n keeps tossing and turing trying there best to sleep but can't due to how hungry they are, Y/n then decides to sneak downstairs and sees that the front door is unlocked so Y/n opens the front door and closes it behind them. As Y/n steps on the front porch they see the Lady knocked out on the chair, Y/n also saw a weird white powered stuff on the small front porch table next to the Lady. As Y/n was about to step off the porch they see a car pull up in front of the house and 2 people stepping out walking towards the house*