Back to the pass...(y/n backstory)

!TRIGGER WARNING!
MENTIONS BEING POOR, GUNS, DEATH, BLOOD AND VIOLENCE
!TRIGGER WARNING!

*

Y/n starts to zone out, Ragatha and Jax arguing starts to fade and there hearing begins to ring, then they start to remember flashbacks of there family and  how they ended up in the digital world*

*Y/n starts to remember there earlist memory of there family, they start to look back at all the times there parents did something bad but there family  made it seem like it was normal when it wasnt......then the flashback starts...*

*POV - Y/n was born into a poor family that had finacial struggles....until.....*
-Y/n was about 6 years old, they were playing with there toys even though they were cheap toys that were broken Y/n tried to make there best of it...even though Y/n's family was poor they still had a roof over there heads even though it was a abandoned run down house that looked like a shack. They also have a generator so they could have eletricity too, they also had a really old TV that would act up all the time. Y/n always wanted a game boy since a new one had just came out but didn't ask there parents since Y/n knew that they were struggling. But then all of a sudden Y/n's dad barges into the house in a panic with worry on his face*

Y/n's Dad: We have to go! *he grabs a bookbag and quicky throws some of there items in the bag*

Y/n's Mom: Wait what?! why?!

Y/n's Dad: They found us!

*Y/n's mom's eyes light up with fear and panic and she then rushes to pack some of there stuff,, Y/n's parents also pack there food and water along with there blankets and clothes*

Y/n: Mommy why are we leaving?

Y/n's Mom: We just need to go sweetie, i'll tell you later ok? *Y/n's mom then puts Y/n's jacket on her and quickly picks them up and rushes out the door with there Dad and there stuff that is packed in bags*

*As Y/n's parents are rushing out of the house they hear someone shouting "GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET AWAY", then a bang could be heard and Y/n and there mother look to the side of them to see that Y/n's dad had been shot and on the ground bleeding out*

Y/n: DADDY! -Y/n was confused and scared....what was going on right now?.....why is there dad now injured and possibly dead?.....-

*then Y/n's mom puts Y/n down and kneels down to her level with tears in her eyes*

Y/n's Mom: Listen to me Y/n! you need to run! Run far away from here!

Y/n: But i don't wanna be alone! What's happening to Daddy?! *Y/n's tears start to roll down there face*

Y/n's Mom: You won't baby i'll be right behind you! *Y/n's mom had lied to Y/n because if she knew that there mom and dad won't be behind them then Y/n wouldn't go since Y/n had attachment issues with them*

*Y/n's Mom then takes off her necklace and puts it around Y/n's neck to give to them since Y/n loved that necklace there Mom wore*

Y/n's Mom: If you ever feel anxious, scared, mad or whatever remember that i'll always be with you because of this necklace....*Y/n's Mom gives them a big hug and a kiss on the forehead then stops and looks at Y/n*

Y/n's Mom: Now run....*then they heard some voices yelling behind them and from the woods*

Y/n's Mom: RUN Y/N! AND DON'T LOOK BACK!