As time tics by...(pt 1)

Y/n: there's gotta be a way to leave!...I can't stay here like this....I just can't.....

*y/n just wanted to go back home, they wanted to see there family and friends even though y/n couldn't remember them that much. They wanted to try and find a way out even though Caine told them that there's no exit*

Y/n: maybe I should go get some sleep....so I won't abstract or whatever.....

*as y/n walks to there bed they go to take the blanket off to find a huge spider in there bed, causing them to scream a little out of fear*

Y/n: OMG WHY THE F*€K IS THERE A HUGE @SS SPIDER IN MY BED?!?

*Then someone knocked at y/n's door, y/n goes to answer it to find Jax there with a smug look trying not to laugh*

Jax: did you like the gift I left for you on your bed?

Y/n: HOW THE F*€K DID YOU PUT A DAMN SPIDER IN MY BED?! MY DOOR WAS LOCKED!

Jax: oh that's easy! *he then pulls out a thing with lots of keys on it*

Y/n: WHY THE F*€K DO YOU HAVE KEYS TO PEOPLES ROOM JA-

*before y/n could even speak jax cuts them off*

Jax: shhh you know we're not allowed to cure y/n *he says this with a smug look*

Y/n: yea whatever! Now give me my key for my room!

Jax: nah I'm actually gonna keep it! Thanks tho! *jax starts to walk to his bedroom door leaving y/n there at her door pissed off*

Jax: oh btw I might've left a extra surprise for you in your bed *jax then closes his bedroom door*

*y/n wasn't putting up with jax bullsh1t so they stormed up to Jax bedroom door and started to knock on it really hard*

Y/n: I am not gonna be the one to take care of the 2 "surprises" in my room that YOU PUT THERE! I suggest that you clean it up Jax!

Jax: and what if I don't huh? What are you gonna do? Put me in time out?

*y/n started to get more pissed out*

Y/n: JAX I SWEAR TO GOD! ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW HOURS SINCE I GOT HERE AND I ALREADY WANNA STRANGLE YOU! YOU NEED TO COME BACK OUT HERE NOW AND CLEAN UP THE 2 "SURPRISES" THAT YOU LEFT IN MY ROOM NOW!

Jax: awww is someone throwing a temper tantrum because they can't get there way?

*the more Jax was disrespectful the more y/n got mad*

Y/n: I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN AND DRAG YOU OUT HERE MYSELF JAX!

Jax: then do it! What's stopping you? Oh wait you can't because your too weak!

Y/n: THATS IT!

*Y/n starts to slam on the door, but then y/n though of a good idea to get him out and get him to get rid of the 2 "surprises" in there room, y/n stops slamming on Jax door*

Y/n: oh well.....it will be a shame once I told Caine that you have keys to all the rooms....I could keep it a secret if you only listened to me about taking care of the 2 "surprises" you left in my room...I'll just go tell Caine now I guess...*y/n starts to walk the other way until Jax swings open the door and grabs them by there arm and forces them into his room, jax quickly shuts the door and locks it leaving y/n I'm confusion and shock*

Y/n: hey! What was that fo-

*jax cuts off y/n*

Jax: don't you dare tell Caine!

Y/n: and what if I do?

Jax: you really wanna know why I got all these keys?!

Y/n: yes I do in fact wanna know!

Jax's *sighs* ok but if I tell you then you can't tell anyone at all ok?!?

Y/n: ok fine!

Jax: when I first got here I really wanted to leave, I tried everything! I mean everything! After a few months passed by I started to give up until....I saw Caine had keys, so when he wasn't looking I ended up taking them, he tried to keep them hidden but I ended up finding out, one day he was with bubble just talking, I then notice that he had keys in his hands. I asked everyone if they had saw Caine have keys at all but everyone said no, so when he put them down on the table and when he wasn't looking I took them, I tried all the keys to all the doors to see if I can find a exit. There's a hidden door here in the tent that needs a special key and I haven't found that key at all and I've been looking for it, I don't know what's behind that hidden door but whatever it is Caine is obviously trying to hide it....

*y/n looked shocked by all of this, so there was hope for a exit....but what is behind this so called hidden door jax was talking about? Could it be a exit? Or maybe a trick?....so many thoughts we're running through y/n's mind right now*

Y/n: do...do you think it's a actual exit? Or a trick?....

Jax: I'm not sure, I've been trying for years now to get the key for that door but I was never able to find it, and you can't tell anyone at all about this I mean no one!

Y/n: I promise I won't! But you have to clean up those 2 called "surprises" you left in my room! And Im not leaving until you do so!

Jax: ughhh fine then!
*y/n and jax walk back to y/n's room and jax gets rid of the spider and the other surprise he left a centipede*

Jax: there I got rid of them now bye!

Y/n: wait!