Fear

Y/n: w-what's going on? Where am I?!?

???: Caine is this a new player or a npc?

???: we have a new player! Welcome to the amazing digital circus new player!

Y/n: who are you guys?!? Why am I here?!?

???: well I'm Caine your ringmaster! There's also ragatha! *he points to a girl who looks like a raggedy Ann doll* we also jax! *he points to a humanoid tall purple bunny with pink overalls and yellow eyes and teeth* we have kinger! *he points at someone who is a chest piece with a purple cloak and 2 floating hands and 2 eyes* gangle! *he pointed to a girl who was crying and holding a mask that was broken and her body was made out of ribbon* zooble *he pointed at someone who looked like a Picasso painting* bubble! *he pointed to a floating bubble next to him that had 2 Beaty black eyes and teeth* and pomni! *he points to someone who was a female jester* she just arrived yesterday!

Y/n: is there a way to leave?

Jax: sorry but there's no way kid

Y/n: but I really need to get back! My friend has been missing for a day! My manager asked her to test out a game before the manager left and I can't find her!

Pomni: wait a minute...I remember you but I forgot your name!

Y/n: oh my name is-is-*y/n doesn't remember there name* omg I forgot my own name!

Pomni: how did you get here?

Y/n: well...I went to investigate where you disappeared to and I had asked our manager and they told me that they had you test a game after the left and I went into your cubicle to check and found a vr headset, I went to put it on and I was here!

Pomni: the same thing happened to me when I put the headset on!

Ragatha: that happened to all of us that's how we're all here

Y/n: how do I leave? There's got to be a way to leave!

Jax: you can't

Y/n: what do you mean I can't?!?

Jax: there's no way to leave, we been stuck here for years

Y/n: how are you guys so calm about this?!? Wouldn't you guys try to find a exit to escape?!?

Ragatha: we all tried when we first arrived but no one able to escape or find a exit

Y/n: how did all of you guys get here anyways?

Ragatha: well I was testing out a game for my work and when I put the headset on to test it I was here

Jax: the same thing happened to all of us, we been stuck here for years

*y/n starts to seem to panic due to what they had just found out, they wondered if there family will notice that there gone! Or if there missing! A lots of thoughts we're running through there head until ragatha walked up to her*

Ragatha: hey it's ok! We all been in your shoes and it's scary, the best thing to do is get through it, how about you get showed around the place to get to know it?

*y/n looked at her trying there best to calm down from all the information that was thrown at them, until Caine spoke*

Caine: let me show you around newbie! *he grabs y/n and the sped to outside* this is the tent! This is where you have activity's like *all of a sudden Caines eyes were bright blue and was making a error noise like a computer does* ball pits, mini golf, and more! *he grabs y/n and the sped even further to outside* and now we have THE GROUNDS!! You can drown yourself in the digital lake *he pointed to a lake with a big slide and a boat in it* or engage in ridery at the digital carnival! Night and day, it's all ok! *he grabs y/n yet again and sped even further* and this is THE VOID! *his voice echoed as he said it* we..don't adventure out here...*then Caine gets closer to y/n* BUT ONLY I KNOW WHATS OUT THERE...*he stood there for a second then he once again grabs y/n and sped back to the grounds* we all stay right here where I can keep MY HUNDREDS OF ALL SEEING EYES ON YOU! *Caine grabs y/n one last time and sped back into the tent, y/n was extremely dizzy from the flying and speeding*

*As y/n was really dizzy they swore they saw a exit door but it looked like it got Thanos snapped from existence, once they weren't dizzy they decided to ask Caine about the exit*

Y/n: was that a exit? It was right there but it's disappeared right in front of me

Caine: your probably experiencing DIGITAL HALLUCINATIONS!
*y/n was confused on what digital hallucinations were*

Y/n: what's digital hallucinations?

Caine: it's when your mind transitions to the digital world!

Y/n: are you sure? I'm pretty sure I wasn't-

*Caine cuts off y/n*

Caine: I ensure you that there is no exit to leave

*y/n was starting to think that it was just them who saw the exit door before it basically thanos snapped away from them*

Caine: do you remember your name at all?

*y/n try's hard to remember there name but to no avail*

Y/n: nope not at all...*they started to get even more freaked out by not even remembering some simple like there first name*

Caine: no one can remember there name when they enter the digital world! What would you want your name to be?

Y/n: I don't even know

*Caine them spawned a machine that has letters on it and a big lever on the side*
Caine: how about efjyu?