The exit

Caine: how about efjyu?

Y/n: what kind of name is tha-

Caine: yea terrible let's try again!

*caine then it's th lever and the words start to spin again*

Caine: how about xhrht?

Y/n: wha-

Caine: ok let's spin again!

*caine then hits the lever again*

Caine: how about [your name]?

Y/n: but how do I lea-

Caine: [your name] it is then! Now we need a new adventure for [your name]! Your adventure is to find zooble missing pieces!

Zooble: CAINE WHERE THE F*€K ARE MY BODY PARTS!?

Caine: now zooble you know there's no curing allowed! Bye now! *he disappears*

Zooble: HEY GET BACK HERE CAINE I SWEAR TO GO-

Jax: be quiet I can't hear the silence

Zooble: SHUT THE F*€K UP JAX! BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR NOT TALKING

Jax: it looks like someone isn't having a good day! What's wrong? Still have a stick up your @ss?

Zooble: I SWEAR TO GOD JAX THAT WHEN I FIND MY FOOT IM GONNA SHOVE IT SO FAR UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHI-

Ragatha: here y/n me and pomni will show you your room *you start to walk with pomni and ragatha to a hallway, you also keep on looking back at jax and zooble due to them arguing at each other*

Ragathas it's okay y/n, they always do this. Now let's see where your room is!

*you see that everyone has there own rooms but you also saw some doors with other character on it but the had a Red Cross of them which left you confused since you didn't see any of those characters*

Y/n: um excuse me...ragatha and pomni was it?

Ragatha: yea that's our names what's up [your name]?

Y/n: I didn't get to meet any of those characters that have the red cross on them, where are they?

Ragatha: well...the doors that have the red cross of them are characters that got abstracted

Y/n: what does that mean exactly?...if you don't mind me asking?

Ragatha: well basically when someone gives up hope of leaving her or go crazy the abstract into a creature with eyes all over it, and you can't bring them back either...also we don't need to eat or sleep but we do it to have a schedule to keep us positive so we won't lose hope or give up.

*as you heard this it made you get freaked out! You though to yourself if this is how you were gonna die,...or if you'll see your family and friends ever again even though you can't really remember them,..you had thousands of thoughts running through your head until ragatha spoke again*

Ragatha: and here's your room! Your room is right next to [you can choose]!

Ragatha: ready to see what's your room is like [your name]

*you instantly come back to reality and you look to ragatha and pomni then look at your door, you take a deep breath while closing your eyes, you then put your hand on the door knob and you open your door, you open your eyes to find a bedroom with your favorite colors and favorites activities to do, you were completely taken a back from the style of your bedroom, you thought to yourself on how did the game know your favorite things? Then ragatha spoke up*

Ragatha: so do you like your bedroom [your name]?

*you look at ragatha witch shock on your face*

Y/n: h-how did the game know my favorite things?....

Ragatha: to be honest I don't even know, but how about we go on that adventure that Caine created for you? It'll help you keep your mind off of this!

*you were in complete shock and was scared but you decided to do the adventure to keep your mind off of it, you were hoping that you'll find a exit sooner or later still even though Caine and the others said that there's no exit*

Y/n: y-yea that sounds good...

Ragatha: alright! Let's get going to help the others!

*you, ragatha, and pomni start to walk down the hallway to go find the others, as your walking your spacing out into your thoughts, you thought about how are you gonna escape? How is your family gonna realize that your missing? How would your family act? Would they search for you? Or the worst of it...were your erased from existence? That would me no one will remember you...or realized that your missing...as your still deep in theses thoughts you hear jax and zooble still arguing which snaps you back into reality*

Pomni: hey y/n?...are you ok?...your crying...

*you wipe your face to realize that you had been crying without realizing it...*

Jax: oops look what I found! *jax found zooble's leg*

Zooble: ok now give it to me jax! I need it!

Jax: why would you need this leg if you don't even have the rest of your body parts?

Zooble: jax give it to me now! I'm not gonna put up with you right now!

Jax: nahh, I think I'm gonna keep it!

*as Jax is still holding zoobles leg and refuses give it back zooble then kicks him in the stomach causing jax to drop zoobles leg and jax falling to his knees and holding his stomach*

*you just look at them in complete shock*

Kinger: we found zoobles arm!

Gangle: I found zoobles body!

*kinger and Gangle give zooble there arm and body*

Ragatha: here zooble I found your other leg

*ragatha gives zooble there leg back, as your looking around you saw something behind a colorful big block, you walk up to it and see it's zoobles other arm, you pick it up and head over to zooble and give them there other arm*

Y/n: here uh zooble was it?

*you hand zooble there other arm and they put there arm back on*

Zooblem yea you got it right, thanks. Now I have to go beat someone's @ss.....

*zooble then starts to walk up to Jax, and jax is just smiling while laughing*

Y/n: uhhh should we stop them?....

Ragatha: it's ok they always do this...we're all used to this to be honest