Back to the past....(pt4 to Y/n's backstory)

*Y/n was really excited to start living at there new home, they'll have 2 new siblings, a nice person that will take care of them, yummy food, toys, clothes, and will start school soon, Y/n couldn't wait to meet there 2 new siblings tomorrow*

Lady: How about we get you to bed? You must be tired

*The Lady takes Y/n's hand and starts to walks them upstairs, As the Lady takes Y/n upstairs to bed Y/n waves bye too Amelia*

Amelia: Bye Y/n, i'll come by to visit you soon

*Amelia then leaves and gently closes the door behind her, The lady brings Y/n to there own room and tucks them into bed*

Lady: Is there anything you need before you go to sleep sweetie?

Y/n: Please don't turn off the lights, i'm scared of the dark..

Lady: Don't worry sweetie, nothing will hurt you and i'll put a nightlight in your room ok? Let me just go grab one

*The Lady gets up and goes to grab a nightlight, a minute later she comes back holding 2 different nightlights and she sits down on the bed*

Lady: I have 2 different nightlights, which one would you like for your room?

*One nightlight was in a shape of a dragonfly and the other one is in a shape of a butterfly and they both glow rainbow colors slowly when plugged in*

Y/n: I choose this one! *Your choice to choose*

Lady: Good option, i think that dragonflies and butterflies are beautiful

*She then plugs in the nightlight by a socket by Y/n's bed, the nightlight starts to glow rainbow color's slowly and it wasn't too bright or too low*

Y/n: Wow it's pretty!

Lady: I have them around the house so when it's dark around the house everyone can see where everything is around the house, Now how about you get some rest? You must be tired

*The Lady stands up and turns off the light*

Lady: Good night sweetie, tomorrow i'll wake you up for breakfast

*The Lady leaves and closes the door behind her*

*Y/n starts to go to get comfy and starts to fall asleep, they were happy that they were able to live with someone really nice with yummy food, Y/n ends up falling asleep. In the morning they wake up to the Lady*

Lady: It's time for breakfast

*She then leaves as Y/n comes downstairs, once they are downstairs they see a couple of people sitting at the table for breakfast*

Hey everyone i'm sorry that i took a long time to make another chapter and sorry if it's short i've been really busy with stuff and focusing on my anxiety