Chapter one

Emmas POV

Finally this is the last day of school, then I am done for good.

Everything is going right at the moment except for the fact that I still haven't met my mate.

All of my friends found their mates, why can't I?

The thought that he might not want me or maybe has a girlfriend who he's in love with drives me and my wolf crazy.

If only there was some way I could find out who he is without him knowing I'm his mate, from the stories I hear mates can sense each other by their scents. Whatever, I just hope I meet him soon.

Now it's time to get away from everything, and everyone. I'm on my way to my secret spot well not really secret my family knows that I come here to clear my mind and just enjoy nature.

This place is beautiful and so silent all I hear while I'm laying down is the chripping from the brids, its amazing.

Toms POV

Where is she? That's the question my wolf and I keep asking. I know that she is going to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but why haven't I found her yet?

Fate better bring us together soon or I will send my whole pack out to drag every unmated girl to me.

I am prepared to kill anyone at anytime especially if they try to seperate me and my mate once we are together.

What if she's already with someone; I don't know like they're boyfriend and girlfriend, oh man I'll kill him.

That thought makes my wolf want to come out and take control but I can't let that happen, at least not until I find her.