Chapter Eighteen

Hi everyone!! Just a quick authors note before you read...

This chapter is not edited please ignore the mistakes.

I love you all ❤

************************************

Toms POV

Before Emma was taken the rouges set up a trap for us.

I can't believe we all fell for it.

They ran all around my territory and soon enough we were just chasing them. I didn't notice what they were doing until we were off my territory, right when we figured everything out we attacked and killed them, then Emma mind linked me asking me what was going on, I told her not to move, I wish I hadn't told Lucas and Stan to leave, at least she'd have some kind of protection.

She told me she saw a sign that said 44th street ahead. I've been searching around that area but still haven't found her. There are so many werewolf's here that her scent is gone.

It's morning now and I've been searching since yesterday night, the whole pack is looking. I blame myself it was stupid of me to tell Lucas and Stan to leave.

I'm feeling these shocks moving through my cheeks, it only means one thing, Emma was just hit in the face. Knowing that pushes me of the fucking edge. When I find these rouges I'm going to kill them and that's a fact.

Emma's POV

Those guys came back but there was another person with them, he was tall and had big muscles with just one look at him I could tell he was heartless. I didn't want to be left alone with him because I knew what was going to happen. When the two guys left the room I heard the scary guy call them by their names, "Shayne, Trevor" he said, when they turned around he asked them "can I have my way with her?" They laughed. "Not until we do, but give her some bruises." My heart dropped when I heard that, if I wasn't pregnant I really wouldn't care, I mean of course I'd be scared but not like I am right now.

He came closer to me and took hold of my hair he pulled it back until the chair almost flipped. Then he punched me in the nose, there's no doubt it was broken, I felt blood running down my face. Then he punched me in the eye. I didn't let him get the satisfaction he wanted, not once did I cry, that was until he flipped the chair over, he was going to kick me in the stomach, before he could, I looked up at him.

"Are you done with my face? I don't think you've done anything to it."

It was stupid of me, but I have to protect my baby, no one is going to hurt him or her. I have never seen a man look as furious as he looked now, he gripped my face with his cold hand and squeezed as hard as he could, it hurt so bad but I needed to act like it was nothing so he would stay away from my stomach.

Tom can feel my pain, I know he can and theres no doubt that right now he is going crazy.

Toms POV

"LUCAS WE NEED TO FUCKING FIND HER."

"Yes Alpha we do, I will get more guys ready to search."

"YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND, SHE'S GETTING HURT, I FEEL HER PAIN."

"Alpha we're doing our best."

Did he really just say that, I didn't mean to do this but right now is really not the time to get an attitude with me, I approached him and saw the regret in his eyes, I punched him in the face.

"Well obviously your best isn't good enough."

I feel all her pain and it's just making me crazier by the second, when I get my hands on those fucking rouges I'm not giving them a second to live.

I was looking everywhere, but there was no sign of her. I am not going to stop looking until I find her, there's no way in hell I'm going to rest while she is getting.... getting hurt.

Doctor Smith POV (doctor that was just with Emma)

I didn't know that the rouges took her from her mate. Trevor told me that she's a family friend. I can't believe I didn't see through his lie. When I told her she was pregnant she looked scared, like she didn't want the guys to hear, as soon as they left and she explained every thing to me I knew I had to help. If there is one thing I hate, it's people who lie. As I was leaving the guys told me not to tell anyone "or else" I don't really care, I know that Alpha Tom won't let me or my family get hurt, he is a good guy.

I am going to his house right now...

Emma's POV

The man finally stopped hitting me, he flipped the chair and left me on the ground before leaving he turned around.

"Don't worry I will please you soon."

With all the energy left in me I murmured, "the only way I will be pleased is if you are dead."

Just then one of the guys called his name, Cris, that's his name. I now hate that name, he growled quietly and slammed the door.

I can feel the cuts on my face healing which is a good thing because if he comes back I'm going to make him believe that he never did anything. I'm actually in the worst pain right now but if this is what I have to do to protect my baby, I'm going to keep doing it.

My wolf has been growling since I got here, she misses Tom and wants to take over but I can't shift while I'm tied up.

I ended up falling asleep and I wish I hadn't. I was woken up with a punch to my stomach, quickly I looked up and it was Cris. I needed to get his attention off my body and on my face so I smiled. "Look! No harm done."

This defiantly pissed him off because right away he responded with a kick to my face, then a punch and another, I lost count of the times I was hit.

I guess I got to many blows to the head because I felt my body weaken then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------

Sad chapter :( poor Emma!

Please comment and vote!!!

~Sarah~