Chapter Nine

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hi everyone so this chapter gets sexual if you don't want to read its fine just skip to the part where you see this line

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Enjoy xx

---------

When I heard Tom say that I couldn't help the shiver that ran through my body, he sounded sexy and all I wanted was to have him in me.

He kissed my lips and bit down on my bottom one in a second he had forced his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance which of course the alpha ended up winning. He started trailing kisses down my neck I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips especially when he slid his tongue over the bite mark where he'd claimed me.

I felt his hands were under my shirt caressing my stomach I was surprised that we still had clothes on. I switched our positions so now I was sitting on top of him. This time, I felt him shiver. I unbuttoned his shirt, when I was done I put my finger on his stomach and traced over his abs, then I put my hands on his chest and caressed the scars, and tattoos that covered it.

I decided to try something else, without thinking I placed my tongue over the tattoo that connected to his chest and shoulder and traced over it. I was forced to stop when he pulled my shirt over my head.

Again, I was under him when he unclasped my bra and used his mouth to help get the straps down my arms. His mouth was doing all sorts of things to my upper body, I couldn't take it anymore. "I need you now, please Tommy." He looked up at me and smirked, "I like the nickname, I like it even more when you moan it."

He brought his face close to mine and kissed me with so much passion I hadn't even noticed that he was pulling on my jeans, he didn't even bother to unbuckle them and slide them off gently, instead they were ripped off into pieces, I felt my cheeks heat up when I realized I was only in my panties, Tom noticed that and he whispered "incredible."

I sat on my knees and looked up at him, I placed my hands on the belt buckle on his jeans and started to unbuckle it, once that was done I undid his jeans and slid them down his legs. At this point we were both standing, with my back against the door and his hands around my body, he picked me up and placed his hands on my ass. I wrapped my legs around his torso, when he sat on the bed I started to grind my hips on him I tried my best not to break the kiss but when I felt his bulge under me, I gasped in surprise and mentally asked myself "holy shit I actually caused that?"

He stood up and laid me down, he went to remove my panties and that's when I started getting nervous, "this is it" I thought to myself, I knew Tom sensed my nervousness and he was going to stop but I really wanted this so I pushed my scared thoughts to the back of my head, and joked "are you gonna take my underwear off or do I have to do it myself?"

His warm fingers went under my panties as he slowly slid them down my legs. I couldn't believe how sexy it looked and I could feel my lower body dampen.

Without breaking eye contact I moved my hands to his shoulders, I was completely naked and he only had his boxers on "I don't think these should still be on."

I whispered in his ear while playing with the hem of his boxers.

I tugged on his boxers slowly until finally getting them down. What I saw shocked me, I mean I knew he was big when I felt it not to long ago but it's much bigger than I imagined it to be. My eyes were wide open and I knew Tom noticed because his laugh brought me out of my thoughts "to much to handle?" he asked, "you think it's gonna fit?" I asked him embarrassed of my own question I put my face in my hands trying to hide the blush appearing, "let's find out" he said while climbing on top of me, I didn't want it to hurt so I told him to go slow that's when he asked me, "babe are you a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"Are you ready?" I nodded not trusting my words.

I waited for him to push in but didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes when I felt him climb off me. "Wait Tom what's wrong?" I could see he was thinking of something. I stood up but before I could get to him he stopped me.

"I'll wait until you're ready, we don't need to do this now."

That's what he's thinking about? He thinks I don't want this?

I approached him and placed my hand on his chiseled chest.

"Tommy I want this, you have no idea how much I want this. I mean of course I'm scared I'm losing my freaking virginity but I'm happy that you're the one taking it!"

I looked up at him and smiled.

"You're sure?" He asked for the tenth time tonight. I nodded my head and took his hand leading him back to bed.

He spread my legs with his hands and got between them, placing kisses from my stomach down to my pus*y. I grabbed on to his hair when I felt his tongue run over my clit. This feeling was sensational, I cried out in pleasure when he pushed two fingers inside me. He pushed in and out at an impossible speed.

"Tommy, baby please I need you," I managed to gasp out, that was all it took for him to sit up and guide himself into me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Toms POV

When I woke up Emma's head was on my chest and her arms were wrapped around my torso, I smiled when I remembered what happened last night, I could have gone for round two but it was her first time, I knew she would have been into much pain if we did it all over again. I lowered my lips to her forehead and kissed it, she looked up and me and smiled. I love this girl so much seeing her smile makes me forget the demons that haunt me. Then I realized that I still haven't taken her on a proper date, I'm so stupid how could I forget. Before she could say anything I beat her to it.

"you wanna go on a date tonight?"

She looked happy I could tell she wanted to, she nodded eagerly. "I'd love to."

I didn't want to deal with any pack business but Lucas kept trying to contact me through mindlink, I finally let my walls down and the first thing he said was "thanks for bringing Anna home yesterday."

"Shit" I cursed out loud scaring Emma, she asked what was wrong and right away I told her, "that girl who was with me yesterday is Lucas' sister, he just mind linked me thanking me for bringing her home," we both laughed but I was glad to hear that her mate brought her home right before they went out and searched for her. I felt bad that I left her there but I'm sure she didn't mind since she was with her mate.

Emma's POV
I got out of bed to take a shower and I could barely walk. I felt so sore.

I still don't know where he's taking me for our date. I've been trying to find the perfect outfit for hours but it's hard when you don't even know where your going.

I didn't want Tom to see me before I was done with everything so I made him pick out his outfit and get ready in the guest room. I ended up picking a short blue dress that had a black belt in the middle, it wasn't really that revealing, I left my hair down not really doing anything to it, to finish it off I wore black heels.

He'd been telling me to hurry for the past 20 minutes now, I'm finally done. I opened the bedroom and made my way downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if you don't like it.. I worked really hard on this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts on everything!!

Would you like more chapters like this?? Tell me if you would or if you wouldn't!

Comment and vote