Chapter Six

Tom's POV

There are a lot of things that I'm hiding from Emma I just don't think she's ready to find everything out. It's not like she asked me to tell her everything, I answered every question she asked me but if I tell her the truth now she'll leave me. I need to tell her why everyone really is so afraid of me and how I become known as the 'heartless Alpha.'

Now that she's going to be living with me we are going to be inseparable.

We had been driving for an hour when I noticed Emma had fallen asleep. She's so beautiful. How could such a horrible guy like me meet an angel like her?

Before I met her the only thing I cared about was my pack now she's the only person I care for.

I have a lot of enemies and I know they are going to try and hurt my angel that's why I asked her to move in with me so quickly. I need to keep an eye on her, I feel like I'm the only one who can protect her.

We drove for maybe two more hours before I pulled up to my house. Emma was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her so I picked her up and walked up to our bedroom. Our bedroom, I like the sound of that.

When I placed her in bed I went back to the car and grabbed all of her bags, my girl sure loves her clothes. I debated on changing her in to her pajamas but I realized I'd be violating her privacy so I decided to let her sleep in the clothes she was already wearing.

I laid down next to her and stared at the ceiling for hours just thinking about losing her when she finds out what a monster I really am, I hope she lets me explain before she runs away.

Emma's POV
I woke up feeling two strong arms wrapped around me, Toms grip on my waist was tight as if he thought I was going to run away while he was sleeping or something crazy like that.

I managed to sneak my hand up to his cheek and poke it a couple of times making him wake up. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm going to love waking up to this every morning."

Bringing me closer as if that was even possible making me giggle he kissed my neck and groaned before adding that he had some pack business to finish and that he'd be back later in the day.

I was upset that he was leaving but I understand he has alpha duties and pack business. He got up to take a shower making my eyes roam his body, he was only wearing his under wear which was something I needed to get used to, when he noticed me looking he smirked. "Too bad you fell asleep early yesterday."

I blushed and told him to shut up because we both knew what he meant by that, he chuckled making his was to the bathroom.

He'd been in the shower for about 10 minutes when I realized I needed to unpack. I got up and took off of my jeans and shirt trying to find something more comfortable to wear when I heard the bathroom door open.

Crap, crap, crap, he's going to see me in just my bra and panties. This is so embarrassing before I had time to hide or even tell him not to come out, there he was standing across me with a towel wrapped around his waist, his eyes were yellow which meant he had very little control right now.

I backed away in to a wall and he approached me pressing his body against mine his hands roamed my body and he leaned down to kiss me but his phone ringing stopped him, he was going to ignore it but when I put my hands on his chest and reasoned that it might be important he turned to grab it.

I took this opportunity to run and put clothes on, I unzipped my suit case and pulled literally anything out, luckily I pulled out sweats and a T-shirt. I quickly walked to the bathroom to put them on.

"You're lucky I need to leave but when I get back were continuing what almost happened."

I smiled back and told him I was planing on sleeping early again, he replied, "even if you fall asleep I'm waking you up or fucking you in your sleep."

I looked at him with a shocked expression not believing what he had just said, "it's a joke, don't worry I'm not that crazy." He walked up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and turned to leave.

I decided I'd look around Toms house while he was gone. I made my way down some stairs when I bumped in to someone I was about to start screaming but before I could this person blurted out, "I'm Lucas, Toms beta."

I gave him a questioning look, he spoke again saying that he was the only one Tom trusted with me I nodded and introduced myself, we sat on the couch and talked for maybe 5 minutes then I told him I was going back upstairs, he smiled and told me to yell his name if I needed anything.

Lucas POV

When Toms mate bumped into me I was positive I scared her, I didn't want her to start screaming so I told her who I was right away.

She calmed down when I mentioned that Tom trusted me, but she looked confused to why she'd need protection. Tom told me he was planing on telling her everything about his life when he was done dealing with the pack business today.

He's already told me how much he cares for Emma, and how he's scared she'd leave him but I think she would understand she seems like a smart person, and Tom had his reasons to do what he did.

I don't even want to think about what he'd do if she left him, he'd take all his anger out on the pack.

Toms POV
I was finally done with everything. I tried to rush through everything so I could go to my beautiful mate. When I got to my car I drove as fast as I could. I parked the car and practically ran up the stairs. On my way to Emma I bumped in to Lucas and told him he could go. I walked him to the door and turned around to see Emma standing at the top of the stairs, she looked beautiful and I could no longer control myself.

In seconds I had her pinned against the wall and I was kissing every kissable part on her body. Some how she managed to get out of my hold and she ran to our room she was about to close the door but I reached it just in time I picked her up and threw her on the bed. Lowering my head to her ear I whispered, "lets go to the beach." she looked confused as to why I'd want to go to the beach when the sun was about to set but I had a plan.

"Why the beach?"

"It's a surprise" I spoke.

"Come on get ready." I said while walking away to find my swimming shorts.

"Okay relax." She said sounding amused. On our way to the beach we were both silent.

We were sitting down on the warm sand watching some children playing in the water and others making sand castles. A little girl who looked about 4 years old stepped on something sharp causing her foot to start bleeding.

In a matter of seconds Emma was by her side helping her and trying to get her to stop crying.

Wow, she's going to be a great mom I can't wait for her to have my pups. I got up to help but by the time I was there Emma had already stopped the bleeding and was getting the little girl some ice cream she smiled when she noticed me approaching them. I asked if everything was alright and she introduced us the little girls name was Rose, I froze when she said that. My mothers name was Rose hearing that name brought back so many bad memories as if Emma realized something was wrong with me she told Rose to go to a bench and finish her ice cream, before leaving she kissed Emma's cheek and thanked her for helping her feel better.

Em grabbed hold of my hand and asked me what was wrong I looked her in the eyes.

"There's a lot I need to tell you."

The only thought in my head was in just a couple of minutes shes going to know everything about me.