Chapter Ten

Toms POV

I don't even know how she walked so fast, when the hell did she get in the car? I hopped in next to her and tried my best to convince her to come back to the house, but she wouldn't listen. Stubborn little mate.

The plan today was to take her on my boat and we'd sail away to one of my cabins near the water. I bought her a bathing suit so we could swim in the lake surrounding the cabin.

While we were in the car I was so tempted to pull over some where so we could have some fun in the back seat but Emma didn't look like she wanted that kind of fun, I noticed when she crossed her legs she made a weird face, I could tell she was still sore from yesterday's events.

"Could you stop thinking about sex?" she asked while laughing.

"Wait how'd you know" I asked confused.

"I didn't I just guessed."

When we finally got to the boat she looked shocked I loved the fact that she was so surprised, she excitedly told me how much she loves the water.

On the boat there was a table in the middle with two candles and plates of food set up for us. I had my best chef make the food then leave because I wanted it to only be me and Emma tonight.

We sat down and started eating. We got to know each other better and I learned about her favorite foods, talents, wants, and passions.

The boat finally stopped moving, I quickly stood up and wrapped a blind fold on her eyes. I knew she would have trouble walking so I picked her up bridal style and walked off the boat and closer to the cabin. It wasn't that dark yet, in fact the sun was shining bright.

When I unlocked the door I put Emma down and removed the blind fold the first thing she saw was a room covered in flowers, I know how much she loves nature so I tried my best to get every type of flower. She turned around to face me and she hugged me so tight it actually hurt. Her strength surprised me but as long as she was happy I didn't care if she'd hurt me. She whispered a couple things in my ear that caused a stir in my pants but I needed some self control at least for now I did.

I told her we were going for a swim and she seemed sad at first I guess she doesn't want to swim but then I then realized it was because she thought she didn't have a bathing suit. Quickly I spoke "don't worry I already have a swim suit for you" she looked up about to ask me something, but I pulled her hand and took her to a room to change into what I bought for her. I went to get my swimming trunks when I heard her shout "Yup you definitely picked this out."

"You like it?" I asked walking over to her door, "yeah it's nice but-" I cut her off, "but nothing I'm sure you look hot as hell now come out before I come in," and just like that she was standing in front of me looking sexier then ever. My mouth was hanging open and I didn't even realized, "close your mouth, before your drool fills the lake." I did because I realized how stupid I looked, "maybe we should just skinny dip." She looked at me with a serious face, then punched my arm I acted like it hurt and walked her out to the lake.

After swimming for what felt like hours we decided to head back to the cabin to grab a bite to eat.

I was inside one of the rooms in the cabin when I heard a scream I rushed out and Emma wasn't there. I was pissed where the hell did she go, I sniffed the air and noticed there was a scent here other than mine and Emma's. Right away I knew who it belonged to.... Fucking rouges.

I tried to follow the scent but it was gone I didn't know what to do all I know is that my wolf took full control of my body and I welcomed it.

*******************************************