Chapter Thirteen

Toms POV

This pup is brave, he risked his life to save my Emma. I am going to make sure he's treated with respect from now on. I can tell from his scent he's a rouge, he explained to me that his parents were killed while fighting in battle and since he was left with no family he just left his pack. I actually want to help him but right now I am only focused on getting back my mate.

We'd been running for 3 hours when the pup stop and pointed to a little house in the middle of a field.

My wolf and I felt Emma's presence we were positive that she was in there. I told Lucas to stay close behind incase Nick had someone with him. The rest of the guys stayed outside and kept watch.

I broke the door down and rushed through the house. I could smell Emma, I ran in the direction of her scent, it lead to a set of stairs, I ran down the steps but what I saw drove me insane, and all I wanted to do was kill Nick.

Emma was chained to a chair wearing an over sized shirt that obviously belonged to Nick, which really pissed me off by the way, she had a blanket on her legs, it was slipping but she tried her best to cover her body up, she had a blindfold over her eyes and tears were covering her face. It hurt me so fucking much seeing her like that. Right away I shifted back in to human form and ran to her, before I even got to her she sensed me and said "Tommy?" I shuddered when she used the nickname she made up for me, but right now was not the time for me to be thinking intimately.

I removed the blind fold, and looked into her eyes she looked so scared and tired I could tell she hadn't slept since she got here.

I hugged her so tight and whispered, "everything's okay now I promise" she couldn't hug me back because her hands had chains around them. She whispered, "I missed you so much."

Before I could say anything back to her I heard Lucas growl, and when I looked up I saw him standing in front of Nick.

Nick was in human form grinning from ear to ear. I stepped in front of Emma defensively, "you're going to regret this."

I told Lucas to go and wait with the rest of the guys. Nick walked closer to me, I could see it in his eyes that he was scared, but he tried to hide it.

I looked back at Emma and she was looking intensively between Nick and I, she probably saw the resemblance between us, she raised her eyebrow, but said to Nick "please let us go", his eyes softened, and that pissed me the fuck off. Without thinking it through I punched him in the face, he fell to the ground and I sat on top of him not giving him a chance to shift, I made sure to give him a beat down he'd never forget. Blow after blow, blood was dripping from his face.

I didn't want to stop until I heard Emma screaming, "stop it please just stop." I got up and snapped.

"Why the hell do you care about him, what happened between you guys?"

She was taken back by what I accused her of, she looked hurt, with her voice cracking she said, "nothing happened I just don't think he deserves to die."

Why is she defending him? Nick stood up and wiped some blood off with his shirt.

"I fucked your girl so hard shes been screaming my name since we got here, I'm surprised she even remembers you."

I punched him right in the jaw this time. Emma looked disgusted, "I don't even know your name you perv."

I know they didn't do anything because my wolf would have felt it, even if we were far apart mates can sense when they're being cheated on.

I. couldn't stand the site of her chained up so I ordered Nick to remove them, he didn't listen so I shoved him against the wall and said, "I don't think you understand me right now, let me make it clear your going to remove the chains and then I'm going to kill you." He smirked, "come on Tom you wouldn't kill your little brother, now would you? Oh but wait you killed our parents so you wouldn't hesitate killing me either."