Chapter Seven

Emma's POV

What the hell?

Why does he look so worried?

All I did was help the poor girl. And when I said her name he looked so mad like he wanted to hurt someone. What's going on?

What does he need to tell me?

He walked me over to a private area on the beach where there was a trail of candles the scene looked really romantic, but Tom looked so scared it ruined the moment. We stopped at a table he pulled my chair out and went to take the seat across me. When he sat down he pulled my hands over the table and held them tight but it felt good. He looked in my eyes for a while. Clearing his throat,

"Please listen to me until I tell you I'm done."

I nodded and told him he could tell me anything. That's when he began.

Toms POV

When she told me I could tell her anything it made me feel better. Maybe she'd understand.
**

"Emma, you really don't know everything about me."

"Of course I don't, Tom. You don't know everything about me."

"That's but I'm sure what I don't know about you won't hurt me." I added, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Will what I don't know about you hurt me? Tom this is crazy just tell me what I need to know. Please."

"Do you want to know why everyone is really so afraid of me and how I become the most powerful Alpha around?"

"Umm... yes.. but I thought I already knew most of it revolved around rumors.

"Emma, when we first met you asked me about my parents and I told you they were shot by hunters, remember?

"Yes, of course and I'm still so sorry you went through that alone. Damn those hunters."

"Emma- I lied."

Emma remained quiet after that. I could tell she was preparing herself for what she was about to hear.

"On my 16th birthday I was supposed to find you, my mate like every Alpha is supposed to, but I didn't and my father started to say that you were dead and I should just find someone else to mate with regardless of my mate being out there somewhere, but I refused and told him that I'd meet you one day. All we needed to do was wait. He didn't like my idea but he left it alone for a while. A few nights later I heard some movement in the halls and got up to see what it was. I found my parents dragging girls in asking them if they were my mate, none of them detected my scent the way a mate should and that made my parents angry. Suddenly I was standing in front of everyone trying to get the girls to leave, they were almost out the door when my dad stopped them, without thinking I started yelling at him and telling him what he and my mom were doing was crazy and they both needed to stop. Instead of listening to me he punched me in the face in front of everyone and told me I was good for nothing-"

"Oh Tom but it's alright because you found me now, please don't keep thinking about the past. I can see how much it hurts you.

"Babe, you need to let me finish, please.

"I really couldn't control myself or my wolf, he took over and attacked my father. I didn't have control over anything he was doing, my mother ran to try and stop us but she was too late he was dead ..I..I killed my own father, she was crying and screaming in my face and I didn't realize it until it happened my wolf had attacked her.... and then she was dead too, her name was Rose that why I acted so weird when you introduced me to that little girl, because I remembered the look on her face after I killed her.

Emma started at me with a blank expression,
"please say something Emma."

"Um.. what do you want me to say? You just told me that you killed your parents, YOUR OWN PARENTS."

"I.. I don't know what I'll do if I lose you, please don't leave me."

"Why wouldn't you tell me this before? Why would you make me fall in love with you and then tell me?"

" I didn't want to lose you if I told you too soon."

" You're crazy Tom.

"Please don't go I can't lose you."

"I need some time, you can't expect me to act like you didn't just tell me the craziest story I've ever heard."

She stood up to leave.

"But, I love you."

"Did you love your parents?"

I stayed silent because I loved them more than anything at the time, but I didn't have control over my wolf.

"Goodbye Tom."

"YOU'RE MINE."

I snapped pulling her arm back knowing my eyes turned yellow.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" She screams in my face.

I cringed, she knew I wouldn't do that. At least I hoped she did. Looking down I let go of her arm and she leaves.

Emma's POV
I got up and walked away trying to fight back the tears I just didn't understand, if he killed his own parents why wouldn't he kill me? The way back to my families house a wreak.

I'd been running for almost four hours when I finally reached my house, changing into human form I put my clothes on and knocked on the door, when my mom opened the door and saw me the first thing she said was "he told you about his parents?"

I looked at her confused and yelled "You knew?"

She looked down and said "you deserved to find out from him, not us."

I was furious at this point and yelled "YOU LET ME MOVE IN WITH SOMEONE WHO KILLED HIS OWN FAMILY?"

I ran to my room and cried for what felt like hours, I might have been afraid of Tom, but right now all I wanted was to have his arms wrapped around my body. Before walking away from him I asked him if he was going to kill me because his eyes turned yellow, but once I said it I regretted it because his eyes turned back to their beautiful green color and he looked so hurt, and vulnerable, but I needed to leave I just had to.

My moms been coming in to check on me, she's been telling me that no one has ever hurt their mate unless they rejected them and since Tom didn't reject me that means that he'd never hurt me.

I know that he didn't kill his parents, it was his wolf but what if one day we get in to a fight or argument and his wolf takes over and kills me. I love him and I can't stand the thought of being away from him but I need time to think about everything.

Toms POV
I was furious. Everyone is so afraid of me because they think I'm some fucking psycho.

They all think I'll kill them since Im the guy who killed his parents when he was 16. Right now I don't care about anything or anyone except Emma.

(Two hours after he talked to Emma)

I can't do this shit, I need her. I walked in the house and her scent was still everywhere. When I went to our bedroom her clothes were hung up in my closet, she must have unpacked while I was gone earlier. I noticed the wash basket her clothes from the morning in it.

Damn, I'm an idiot. She thinks I'm crazy and she's terrified of me. I was afraid of losing her and that's exactly what happened. I can't believe I lost her, but I will get her back. No matter what, she's going to be with me.

**********************************

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter!!

Comment and vote xx