Chapter Eleven

Emma's POV

I was waiting for Tom to come back when I heard something. It sounded like a little pup in pain, I took a step so I could help the poor thing, but a large brown wolf stepped in my way. It had blood on its paws and I could tell that he was the one who had attacked the pup I heard.

Within seconds he attacked me, I didn't have time to shift because he was already on top of me, he lowered his head to my neck but never bit me. I'm not sure exactly what he did but I knew I was bleeding all I remember before blacking out is letting out a loud scream hoping Tom would hear me.

I woke up in a dark room. I was chained to a chair still only wearing my bathing suit. I started to cry when I remembered everything that happened. Who brought me here and what does he want?

I heard a screeching noise that hurt my ears, then I heard foot steps getting closer and closer, when I looked up I saw a boy he looked like he was my age maybe a year older and he was almost as big as Tom but I knew Tom could easily take him down. He actually looked a bit like Tom too.

When he noticed I was crying he laughed. I tried to get up but the damn chains were to strong. He put his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears I pulled my head back and screamed, "don't touch me you creep!" He clenched his fists and told me not to disrespect him, his voice was deep and sounded powerful, I'm surprised he didn't hit me.

I was about to ask him what he wanted from me but before I could he smashed his lips on mine I tried to fight him and pull away but his hands were holding the back of my head in place.

I tried everything to get away from him but he didn't move until I bit down on his lower lip in hopes of hurting him and getting him the hell away from me.

"You bìtch," he snarled.

I glared at him, his eyes were pitch black. He stood up and walked towards the door, before he could leave I yelled "Tom is going to find me and then he's going to kill you."

He slammed the door without saying a word I swear I felt the ground shake. What the hell is going on?

Nick's POV
This wasn't the plan. I was supposed to kill Tom and act like nothing happened, but when I saw him holding that girl I had to hide. There could be no witnesses to his death. I followed them slowly making sure not to make any noise. When they reached his cabin he put the girl down and opened the door. I couldn't see what was inside but it made the girl happy, she looked like an angel. Why the hell is she with a guy like Tom?

My wolfs hearing is so good that I heard what she whispered in Toms ear, I don't know why but it angered me. After a while they came back out but both of them were half naked and ready for a swim.

Tom looked at the sun and told the girl he was going to grab some sun block from inside, he turned to go but turned back around in seconds, I thought he noticed me but he made his way back to the girl and kissed her, both of them were enjoying it, until she pulled away and pushed him inside. This was my chance to get a better look at the girl.

I know she isn't my mate because I would have sensed it, but I was attracted to her.

I walked slowly but bumped into a pup who wouldn't stop following me I didn't want to kill it so I hit it with one of my paws and it fell.

I could tell the girl heard the pup because she started walking toward us, before she got to close I jumped out in front of her, she looked worried but didn't say anything, I didn't want her to shift so I jumped on her, when she hit the floor I noticed she scratched her neck on a piece of glass. I lowered my head to the cut and licked it so it would stop bleeding, she screamed and when I looked back up at her she was out cold.

I picked her up and ran away knowing that Tom heard her and he'd be after us soon.

Tom's POV

Right when I noticed the smell of the rouge I knew exactly who he was. I can't believe he was back. I returned to the pack house and ordered everyone over for a meeting I even made Ems family come. Matt was pissed and I don't blame him, all I wanted to do was go out and kill every rouge close to my territory, but I couldn't, we needed a plan if we wanted to get her back.

I ordered Lucas, Stan, Mike, and Pete to go back to the cabin and search the area, they are my best fighters I'd want them to be with her if I wasn't.

Matt and I stayed together we ran through the woods looking for her but there was nothing that led us to her or that bastard. My wolf was going crazy, he wanted his mate back and wasn't going to rest until she was back here.

It's sad to say this but.... my own brother took my mate and now I have to kill him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'll explain everything in the next chapter I promise

Comment and vote!!