Chapter Three

Toms POV

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful. We were both looking in each others eyes with burning passion.

Finally I decided I needed to get closer. She moved back when I approached, anger consumed me. She seemed to realize this and allowed me to get closer.

I put my head in her neck and inhaled my mates scent.

My mate I love saying that. But it angered me when she pulled away and walked over to a couple of bushes.

I then realized that she was changing back to human form. I decided to do the same.

When I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top I turned around to see the most beautiful woman standing there. She was perfect.

She smiled at me and blushed when she noticed I had been checking her out, and she had been caught checking me out.

When I approached her, I wanted to do this right. "Hi gorgeous, I'm Tom."

She nervously added "I'm Emma."

I wanted to say something else but suddenly remembered the meeting I needed to attend.

I quickly asked her if she knew where Shadow Valleys pack house was. She looked confused but said yes and offered to take me there.

As we walked towards her car it took everything in me not to claim her as mine right there but I needed to stay calm for her sake I knew she wouldn't like it if I did what I wanted.

We drove a few miles before arriving at the pack house. It angered me when everyone greeted my mate, especially the ones who touched her. Some chump ran and hugged her.

"You're finally here." Earning a growl from me for touching her she chuckled, "where else would I be?"

"Emma we know you like being in the forest, but tell us before you go and you're late for the meeting."

She asked what meeting he was talking about, but he walked away as she called his name.

"Jace, Jace," he ignored her, she turned to me and tried hiding that she was embarrassed with a smile, but I could see it. I did the only thing I could think of and followed him pinning him against the wall and shaking him.

"ANSWER HER." Making his face turn red as he bowed, but in just seconds Emma was in between us trying to tell me it was okay and she didn't mind. When I didn't move she put her hands on my chest trying to push me but instead causing my wolf awake, she sent shocks through my whole body, I'm sure she felt them to because she removed her hands and just looked at me.

Someone coughing caused us both to look away, it was this guy Jace. Emma looked between us and I removed my hands from him and brought them to her face, she smiled and I discovered that I loved seeing her smile.

Jace looked confused and shocked but before he could say anything Emma looked him and said "this is my mate!"

Jace looked at me and then back at Emma and screamed "Alpha Toms your mate?"

I growled when he yelled at her, no one is going to yell in my mates face. She seemed scared once he said "Alpha Tom" but again, she tried hiding it.

She looked at me and asked "Alpha Tom?" I then realized that she had heard all the stories about me and I was now sure that she was terrified of me.