Chapter Five

I was shaking and he could tell I was, when he brought his head down to my ear all he said was, "please don't be scared." I wasn't afraid of him, I was nervous about what was about to happen. I wanted to reassure him that I was okay with this. Suddenly, I was on top of him, pinning his arms over his head. The smirk on his lips told me he liked this. I slowly hovered over his body, but he managed to free his arms and get his hands under my tank top rubbing circles on my lower back.

I lowered my head so our faces were just inches apart, I heard him whisper, "fuck this," before our positions were back to the way they were earlier but this time his lips were on mine.

I let my hands roam his body until they were on hem of his shirt I tugged on it indicating that I wanted it off without breaking the kiss I ripped his shirt off. Glad to see that it wasn't just me who was losing control.

I blushed when he pulled away and laughed I was so embarrassed what if he didn't want to move this fast, as if reading my mind he cupped my face with his huge hands.

"I want this more than you do." I smiled at that. He was laughing out of joy not second thoughts.

It made my wolf happy that he wanted us, but as I thought about it more I didn't want to be fully mated in the pack house especially since wolves have such enhanced hearing senses and they'd probably hear the whole thing.

He brought me out of my thoughts, "I am going to mark you now, but only if you're okay with that.

I nodded and brought my lips to his to reassure him. He began trailing kisses down my neck I knew once he found the spot there was no stopping him.

He paused for a second then started kissing again until he found the area between my neck and jawline that made me moan. We both knew that was where he'd mark me. I felt his canines on that area there was light pain when he bit down but it was gone when he placed his tongue over it.

Everything felt so right I was so happy that I was his and he was mine. He pulled his head up, "now everyone will know you're mine."

I changed in to my pajamas and Tom striped down only in his boxers which was really hard not to stare at he caught me staring almost every time which earned me one of his signature smirks.

We both got in bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist making me feel safe, we stared at each other until I felt my eye lids closing the last thing I heard before I fell asleep was "I can't believe how lucky I am." I smiled before sleep took over.

When I woke up I felt something was missing I turned to my side and Tom wasn't there, when I looked at my bathroom the door was closed and I could hear someone talking.

I made my way over there and knocked when Tom opened it he was only wearing his jeans from yesterday, seeing him shirtless made me forget what I was going to ask him.

He hung up the phone and told me how beautiful I looked, who did he think he was lying to? I knew I looked like a mess. Realizing this I was redder than ever, cupping my face he lifted my head, when our eyes met he told me he couldn't wait until it was just me and him and he could have his way with me, we were about to kiss when there was a knock on my door, it was my mom telling us breakfast was ready.

I told Tom to stay here while I found him a shirt, I wondered in to Matt's room and grabbed a T-shirt.

When we got to the table I noticed every body was already sitting there waiting for us. We sat down but all eyes were on Tom and I. When Matt spoke I realized why every one was laughing and looking at us. He asked Tom with a grin,"weren't you wearing a black shirt yesterday?"

I kicked Matt's leg under the table trying to hide the blush appearing on my cheeks but when I looked at Tom he looked calm all he said was "oh yeah I was, hope you don't mind me borrowing one of your shirts."

Matt didn't mind. All eyes were still focused on us when Tom's phone rang he excused himself to go answer leaving me to answer my families questions.

Once he was out of sight I was attacked by my mom she asked "Did you guys mate?"

Before I had the chance to answer Matt answered for me "if they did mate, don't you think we would have heard her screaming 'oh Tom, ohh Tom don't stop."

I laughed because he did the worst impersonation of me, but I also kicked him a lot harder than the first time. He was right though if we did mate he and Mary would have been the first to hear it all since their room is right next to mine. When Tom returned he looked calm but all he said was "I have to go I'll try to stop by later."

I walked him to the door and asked if everything was okay he nodded his head but I could tell he was lying.

He hugged me and told me to have all my belongings packed by later tonight, I nodded my head realizing that it meant I really was moving in with him tonight.

He kissed me then turned to his car, he was gone and I needed to go pack.

When I told my mom I was moving in with him she hugged me and started crying when I asked why she was crying she told me she was really happy for me.

Here I am a few hours later looking at all my packed bags, man I have a lot of clothes but what can I say I'm a girl who loves to shop.

I hope Toms closet has room for all these. Just then I picked up his scent and knew he was here. Now, I was nervous, in just a few hours it'd only be him and I.

He knocked on the door before walking over to me. I jumped up and hugged him my wolf yipping in joy we both missed our mate. When I pulled away he told me he had a surprise for me. I couldn't wait to see it. He looked at all my packed bags and I saw his eyes widen, I chuckled and asked "Are these too much to handle?"

He looked up smirking and said "do you really think some extra bags are going to scare me?" I really didn't know what to say, I have never been with anyone and have never had anyone talk to me so sweetly. I was excited to pack these bags and start my life with Tom.