Chapter Twenty (Final Chapter)

Toms POV

I have many surprises for Em, she's been through so much and I am going to make up for all of it.

She thinks I have meetings all day, but really I'm going to be setting up the perfect day followed by something really special. I don't know exactly what it is but I do know I'm going to make her forget everything she went through.

I left her at home with Nick.

When I told her I had meetings to attend today the look on her face hurt me, but I have to lie to her if I really want her to be surprised.

I asked Anna to go out and buy Emma a dress. She ended up buying her a red dress, I can't wait to see how she looks in it.

When I got home I took the dress Emma was going to wear and walked up to our room. I looked at the bed and saw Emma was asleep.

I put the dress in her closet and went to wake her, kissing every kissable part of her body until she woke up, she giggled and it sounded like music to my ears.

I stopped kissing her.

"Get up and get dressed we're going out."

She had a shocked expression on her face.

"Out? I don't have anything to wear." I laughed. "You need another closet to fit all your clothes in, but go look there's a surprise in it."

She stood up immediately and clapped her hands, she's such a kid, she smiled and said "you know how much I love surprises." Then she ran to the closet and saw the dress, she took it out.

"I love it, but there's no way in hell you picked this out." She knew me so well.

"I might have asked Anna for some help." She laughed. "I knew it, but where we going?"

I should have known she was going to ask that question, I pulled her to my lap and brought my lips to her ear then whispered "that's a secret" she stood up.

"Fine then lets go now." She pulled my arm and tried to get me up, after many failed attempts I stood up and kissed her forehead. She pushed me to my closet.

"I'm going to get dressed now, you do the same." she pulled her pajama pants down and threw her shirt on the floor I watched and when she noticed I was starring she rolled her eyes and slipped the dress on. She needed help getting the zipper up so she asked me to do it, I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, I put my head in the crook of her neck and took in her scent. She turned around to face me, and wrapped her arms around my neck she hugged me tight and I could tell she was still scared from all the events that took place this week. I needed to cheer her up.

"Come on we can't be late." She pulled away and let me zip the dress, she brushed her hair and left it down, then fixed her make up and slipped on some heels. I held her hand and led her out.

We arrived at a restaurant that I rented out for the night. I am friends with the owner so I asked him to decorate the place and make it look romantic. He put flowers on each corner and pink roses on every table. There were lights hung up on each wall, in my opinion the place looked great and by the look on Ems face she thought so too.

There was soft music being played as I walked Emma to our table. Her eyes lite up as soon as she took everything in, I loved seeing her like this. A waiter came over to take our order, Emma just ordered a salad, I was confused, the Emma I know would eat everything they had, she laughed at my expression.

"I have to watch my figure, did you forget that I'm going to be huge in 9 months?" I chuckled, "even if you are you will always be the most beautiful person in the world."

She blushed at my comment and lowered her head.

When we finished eating I stood up and walked around the table to her side. I asked her to stand up and she did, I got on one knee and pulled a ring out of my pocket. She had tears in her eyes.

"Emma you are the most amazing person I've ever met and you're the only one who didn't run from me, I know we are mates and I thank the moon Goddess everyday because she gave me you but I have one question for you; Will you marry me?"

She looked into my eyes and tears began falling from hers, she nodded her head repeatedly

"Tommy I'd be the biggest idiot if I said no to you."

I slipped the ring on her finger and stood up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground spinning in circles. When I put her down she kissed me.

"I love you so much."

6 years later

Emma's POV

"Nathan, Angelia come here it's time to sleep," "5 more minutes mommy please?"

"Fine but only five minutes."

Nathan was our first born, we had Angelia a year later. Everything has been going great for both Tom and I, he wants to have more kids but I'm not ready yet, I'm busy enough with 2, what would I do with 3 little monsters?

I was still waiting for the kids to go up to their rooms when Tom walked in and ordered them up, they listen to him right away. Once they were in their beds I kissed them goodnight and went into my room, Tom was laying in bed waiting for me. I changed into a night gown and hopped in next to him, he pulled our bodies close and whispered "are you sure you don't want a 3rd child yet?"

I slapped his shoulder. "We can have sex without wanting more kids." He chuckled, "I know but it's more fun thinking you're creating something while doing it."

I thought to myself for a second before saying "yeah you're right, lets get to it."

And just like that Tom rolled on top of me "I love you Emma," I kissed him right before saying "I love you more my powerful Alpha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I explain everything I just want to say thank you all for sticking with me and my story!! I love you all so much!

Okay everyone so this is the final chapter!!! I really wasn't going to end it today but I want to start working on another story and don't think I will be able to handle two stories at a time.

What did you guys think of it??

Comment?

Vote?
Love you always,

Sarah❤