Chapter Fourteen

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

They get touchy in this chapter, if you don't want to read about what they do please skip until you see a line like this ********************************************

Please ignore any mistakes this is not edited!

Thank you :)

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

I took my time in the shower because I missed the feeling of hot water on my body.

All I could think about was Tommy and Nicks relationship, their the only family left for each other, but Tom almost killed him.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't even notice Tom walked in until he pulled the curtain, I tried to hide my body from his gaze but he caught my hands, "don't hide anything from me," then he asked if he could join me.

I missed him so much, he was all I needed right now.

I smiled and nodded my head, but even if I said no he would of came in.

Before I could even say anything he brought my body closer to his and whispered "tonight will be the best night of your life," his voice sound so sexy and I couldn't help the shiver that ran through my body.

I didn't want him to think that I didn't miss him so I pushed him against the shower wall and said "last time you made me feel good, this time let me do something for you."

His eyes widen and he nodded, before I start I want to tease him a bit so I grabbed his length and started to massage it, he put his head back and I took this opportunity to start placing kisses on his neck, I left a few bite marks and without removing my lips I moved them down to his chest then to his flat stomach, I traced over his abs with my tongue then slid down to the "v" right above "his member", at this point I was on my knees and we both knew what I was going to do next, Tom let out a couple of hungry growls and I knew how much he wanted this.

The size of "his member" still surprised me, I swallowed the lump in my throat and put it in my mouth, I didn't bring my teeth any where near it because I knew that would hurt so I was sure to keep only my tongue and lips on it, his hands were on my head and he let out another hungry growl but this time I noticed his eyes were yellow, to say I was scared was an understatement, what if I was going to slow for his wolf and he forced me to go fast, it's like he felt my feelings because in seconds his beautiful green eyes were back, while bobbing my head back and fourth shoving his length into my mouth I noticed his tip was hard and swollen, when I rubbed my finger over it he moaned.

"I'm going to release if you don't want it all over you move out of the way" but what I did shocked him I placed it back in my mouth and waited he asked "are you sure?"

I nodded and that's when I tasted it, it was salty and I loved it, I swallowed and got up to face him.

His eyes bored into mine, he brought his hand up to my cheek and cupped it, this felt right I loved having him by my side.

He put his lips on mine and I couldn't deny how much I've missed them. We kissed with so much passion, he pushed me against the wall and lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his torso. Feeling his boner against my stomach made me want him in me so bad, I broke the kiss and said "lets go to the bed."

"No can do babe beds are for making love and I'm fucking hard right here an right now" that answer only made me want him more.

********************************************