Chapter Twelve

Lucas' POV

"I know that look," I said to Tom, I know him more than anyone and right now the look on his face says that all he wants to do is kill. He hasn't slept in days. I don't think he's even been home since she disappeared.

Today is the fourth day she's been gone. Tom only told me who really took her, everyone else thinks that a group of passing rouges has her.

I can't believe Nicks back, but what the hell does he want from Emma?

Tom's POV

I thought I'd never see him after he left.

I know he hates me, but I didn't think he'd take Emma to punish me. Hell, I didn't even know he was alive, I figured he was killed a long time ago. He's been on the run for years now.

He left when he was fifteen years old, just a few weeks after I killed my parents. He never liked me, when I turned 16 and my father was busy trying to find my mate he would completely ignore Nick. I always tried to cheer him up and act as a big brother should, but he'd always act like it was no big deal.

When I killed my parents he was afraid of me, which isn't surprising since everyone was.

I had a lot of responsibilities as new Alpha. At first I tried to get close to him but he'd keep pushing me away. I got fed up of useless attempts and stopped trying as hard. One night I was working in the office and he just walked in and told me everything on his mind, I still remember everything word for word.

~~Flashback~~

"I fucking hate you, you're a bad Alpha, a bad brother, and you were a horrible son. I'm leaving because I'd rather be a fucking rouge then live here and see you every damn second"

"If you leave now you're never allowed back."

"I don't give a shit about coming back, fuck you and your pack," was all he said before slamming the door and leaving for good.

I sat back in my chair thinking about everything he said, was I really that bad? If he cared so much why did he push me away.

~~End of flashback~~

I haven't seen Emma in four days and the thought of her being with Nick was driving me crazy. I know how much he hates me; he'd do anything to hurt me, that's why he took Emma.

The fact that Emma and I couldn't communicate through mind link told me that she wasn't anywhere near my territory, of course they aren't. He wouldn't be dumb enough to stay close by. When I find them the first thing I'm doing is killing him, there's no way in hell I'm letting him go.

I've been staying at the cabin, I just can't go home right now, everything in the house will remind me of her which will just make my wolf and I even crazier. When I walked in to the room she was last in I saw the dress she was wearing laying across the bed, that was when I lost it. Half of the cabin was broken I would have destroyed the other half but Lucas stopped me. I can't stop thinking about how scared she probably is right now. I need to get to her fast I can't let her stay with him any longer.

Emma's POV

I don't even know how long I've been here. This guy keeps asking me questions about Tommy. I miss him so much. All I want right now is for him to hold me and tell me that I'm safe.

Yesterday was the first time my kidnapper brought up Tom, I'm sure he regretted it fast because I wouldn't stop talking about how amazing he is.

When he walked into the room I'm still chained up in the first thing he said was "tell me about your mate," at first I looked at him like he was crazy, but I answered anyways, "he's the greatest man in the world, no one will ever be as amazing as him." He looked annoyed already but asked another question, "haven't you heard how dangerous he is?"

I hate that people think he's so bad, ever since I met him I've never witnessed him do what they all say he does.

"People make up a lot of crap, he's not dangerous." He chuckled at my response and said, "obviously you don't know your mate." Why doesn't this guy like Tom?

"I actually do know him and just because he's an Alpha it doesn't mean he's dangerous," when I said the word Alpha the guys facial expression changed completely, he looked hurt and I actually felt bad for him. Did I really feel bad for my kidnapper?

"Why do you look sad?" I asked but that snapped him out of his thoughts and an evil smirk quickly formed on his lips, "why do you care?" He asked still smirking, "ugh never mind you creep," this is getting really annoying.

"Why am I here?" I asked hoping he'd answer, he looked at me and had the decency to looked embarrassed. "I don't even know, I didn't plan this." What kind of answer is that? I tried asking another question but he was gone before I could say anything else.

Nick's POV
She can't be serious, Tom's definitely no angel but she made him sound like one. I haven't talked to him since the day I left, he's heartless, he let his 15 year old brother become a rouge. He didn't even try to stop me.

I do have to admit though, I actually like Emma, I know she's his mate and I'm not attracted to her that way but she like a good person, I could tell she's caring too, why would she ask the guy who took her away from her mate if he's okay? She's got a big heart. When I asked her about Tom her eyes lit up, and I could see how much she missed him, but I can't let her go I need a plan first.

I gave her a shirt to wear, and she has a blanket wrapped around her legs, I can see how she tries to cover up her body when I walk in the room, but she really shouldn't worry about me trying something on her, the only reason I kissed her last time was because I thought she was one of those girls Tom used to bring home but when I found out she was his mate I really regretted it. I know I hate him, but he's still my.. my brother.

Colton's POV
That meany, he didn't have to push me that hard he could have ignored me it's not like I was a threat to him, I'm only 8 what harm can I do to a giant wolf like him? After he pushed me I got back up and followed him I hid in a bush as I watched him attack a girl, after she screamed he picked her up and ran away.

I ran as fast as I could to keep up with them, after running for hours he stopped and looked around making sure no one followed him, it's good that I'm small and was able to hide, cause if he saw me he'd kill me. The girl was still sleeping. The man carried her inside and locked the door.

I've been here four days now. No one has left the house since they got here, and no one has entered. I think I need to help the girl, but how?

I should go back to that cabin where she was when that guy found her. I hope I'll find someone there.

Making my way back to the cabin was easy; I still remembered what it looked like. The run was a little long and I may be young but my wolf is strong, I ran so fast, I made it back to the cabin in no time.

I looked around making sure it was safe to come out of the bushes, I saw a man who I was sure is an alpha, he's huge. I shifted back into my human form and put my clothes on, when I walked towards him, I said "hi" he snapped his head in my direction and studied me, "hi, buddy, are you lost?"

"No, but do you know the lady who was here?" His face was very serious now, "yes, she's my mate, did you see her?" I was scared to answer but I needed to help the girl she's in danger.

"Yes and I know where she is." At first he looked at me like he didn't believe, but then he said, "tell me everything you saw."

I explained everything first I told him how I was pushed then I told him how the rouge attacked the girl and carried her away right after she screamed. He looked so angry when I told him she was attacked but I told him that she wasn't hurt from the wolf, it was from the glass that scratched her neck.

I made sure to let him know that I could lead him back to them; he said he was mind linking some fighters to come then we could leave.

10 wolves showed up and we were on our way to rescue the alphas mate.

********************************************
Will Tom be too late?

Please comment I love reading your thoughts!! Oh yeah and vote too!!

~Sarah xxxx