Chapter 116 - 117

Chapter 116 Whispering behind the bushes

It was the semi-finals of the Metropolitan Conference. On the morning of the finals, I was still at the tail end of the assembly.

Following a group of seniors in blue and white shirts towards the competition venue, they spotted the sneaky figures hiding behind the trees in the distance.

"The guy walking in front with a straight back is Tezuka Kunimitsu, the director of Qingxue. He is a powerful player who is well-known in the high school tennis community."

Someone commented in a low voice behind the bushes.

"No, no... he's too strong! He's not on the same level as us at all. If you want to win against Tezuka, you're just wasting your time."

"Okay, that's all."

"The two behind are Shuichiro Oishi With Eiji Kikumaru, Aogaku's golden partner. Oishi, who has a calm outlook on the overall situation, and Kikumaru, who is acrobatic, the combination of these two had the strength to enter the national competition last year."

"Huh? National level?!"

"No way, Let's give up these two games."

"It's enough for us to win three out of five games."

"It's not a big deal."

"The following is Kaoru Kaido. It is said that he likes to slowly torture people with his special skill Viper Ball. An exhausted opponent with a bad temper."

"Looks like a tough guy..."

"Look, that spiky-headed guy is Takeshi Momoshiro! He's also a second-year student like Kaido. I heard that he played against St. Rudolf last week. During the competition, he used a special bombshell to kill his opponent..." (The rumors are really scary.)

"Oh!!"

"Speaking of which, why do we hide?"

"Be quiet. That's what it looks like on the outside. Takashi Kawamura is very weak, but he is very aggressive as soon as he picks up the racket. The fire ball he hits can reach a speed of 200 kilometers per hour!"

"Ah, it is difficult to deal with..."

"Also, the one who looks polite Fuji Shusuke is recognized as the No. 2 player in Seigakus and is a truly talented player. His three special skills can counter any opponent's smashing ball."

"Wait a minute, listening to what you say, don't we have no one who can win?!"

"That's not true~"

"Huh?"

"This year, for some reason, there is a first-year student in the Qingxue main selection, and he is a little guy~" "

"Ha, he is a first-year kid! That's no problem. ~"

"I'll go!" Someone gave a high-five, "I'll knock down that first-year student!"

"How cunning, Domoto! Let me do it!" Domoto?

"Here we come! The one at the end of the line is the little man!"

"Where? Where?"

Do you think others are deaf when you speak so loudly? I raised the brim of my hat and turned to look at the bushes.

"Ah!!" Everyone screamed from behind the trees.

"Really?!"

"That's right!"

"That time..."

These guys who fell to the ground and stared at me with blank expressions looked very familiar. Their green tracksuits – I remembered.