Chapter 305 - 306

Chapter 305 Second Movement?

The author has something to say:

Due to the protagonist's petty vengeance, all Tachikai Dai except Yukimura have no names and only have nicknames.

The author took great pains to annotate: Bubble Gum - Marui Bunta; Brazilian Yuzu - Kuwabara Seiko; Pigtails - Nioh Masaharu; Four Eyes - Yagyu Hiroshi; Squinted Eyes - Yanagi Renji; Kelp Head - Kirihara Akaya; the straight face of the door - no need to say more, right?

"In the end, the second doubles was won by the king, Tatekai Dai."

"If we lose the first doubles in the next match, Qingxue may not be able to recover." Before the second doubles started, the audience was filled with people like this Argument.

"Is Yagyu and Nioh, Tatekai an invincible combination?" Oishi pondered as he looked at Tatekai's two people from the sidelines. Isn't this guy thinking about boring things like he is the deputy minister and he must not lose this game if he loses the first game?

Kikumaru, who was tying his shoelaces, stood up and said, "No matter who the opponent is, we will never lose."

Looking at Kikumaru with shining eyes, Oishi couldn't help but smile, "Yes. We must change the trend of the game!"

"That's right!"

"The second match of the Kanto Tournament finals is about to begin. The combination of Oishi and Kikumaru of Youth Academy will face off against the combination of Yagyu and Nioh of Kaidai High School." The loud and clear announcement sounded over the crowd. echoed throughout the venue.

"Aogaku's second doubles team tried their best but failed to win. Tachibana Dai is too powerful. But if it is a golden partner..."

"Otherwise. Tachikai Dai's Yagyu and Niou combination, I heard that they have never lost a match so far. "

You have to watch carefully how well Qingxue's doubles team can compete against Li Hai~"

One after another, many players from the school seemed to gather around the stadium. In addition to Fudoho, Hyotei, Rokkaku, Yamabuki, others like St. Rudolf, Josei Shonan... Familiar ones, unfamiliar ones, the whole stand was crowded and filled with water.

No wonder. After all, today's game is the most watched final of this conference.

"Did you get the other party's data?" Fuji said. He didn't smile much today, which made me feel a little undercurrent.

"Well..." Qian stretched out his finger to hold up the glasses frame, "The defense is too tight, so..." Oh my god, he really sneaked into Lihai to steal information? !

"But, according to the record of the open competition, that combination," Gan looked at the opponent, "it is a fact that they have never lost a game."

"Huh?!" Horio and the others were shocked.

"Really? Agan?" Hecun, who was holding the club flag, also stared wide-eyed.

"I've never lost even once..."

"That is to say..." Katsuro Katsuo stammered.

"Really an invincible doubles team?" Horio shouted, putting his fingers in his mouth, "How could such a thing be possible!"

"It's so noisy!" Kaidou glared, "Just watch quietly!"

"Yes... ..." Horio and the others made no sound.

Yep, wouldn’t the stronger the opponent be, the more interesting it would be? It would be a pleasure to drag the so-called invincible doubles and invincible singles from their thrones and beat them to death~