Chapter 315 - 316

Chapter 315 Fourth Movement?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist - Kirihara - the protagonist, and the point of view change is marked with *.

PS: Don’t look forward too much to the match between Sanada and the protagonist. After all, when these two boring guys meet for real on the tennis court, they will definitely fight to the death with real swords and guns. There can't be any bloody plot of flirting, flirting, and flirting...

"Bang!" The ball whipped up and flew past Fuji's cheek. Immediately, the referee's decision came, "Tachikai Kirihara wins this game, the game is 4-2!"

"What's wrong with Fuji?" Kawamura, who is holding the club flag next to him, is worried, "It seems like he doesn't want to fight?"

"Have you given up?" Kikumaru was also confused.

"Akaya Kirihara." A soft voice sounded calmly, "I thought you would always stop. You would realize your mistake and then stop. But, it seems I was wrong."

The wind that swept away the fallen leaves lifted up the condensed leaves. The bangs on the unmoving Fuji's forehead were dancing wildly, revealing a pair of cold and ruthless blue eyes.

"Fuji-senpai's expression...is different." Katsuro shuddered.

"Yeah." Horio Katsuo and the others trembled.

"That was his expression when he fought with me at the city meeting." Guanyue frowned seriously.

"No. It's much better than then." Yutai said with certainty.

"Shusuke..." Sister Fuji muttered while looking at the field.

White snow, white snow, falling on the high Fuji (Fuji) mountain~

Staring at such Fuji, this folk song came out of my mind for no reason...

"The expression is so scary, it scares me~" The stunned Kelp grinned, "I will completely defeat you this time!"

He threw the tennis ball high and swung the racket, his eyes covered by his hanging brown hair.

"You still have strength~" Before Haitou finished his words, the ball brought out a sharp gust of wind and bounced away from his face. At this moment, his eyes widened and he suddenly became a sculpture.

"15-0!"

"Knuckle serve!"

"What's going on?!" The Li Hai stand exploded.

"You can learn it just by looking at it!" The Qingxue stands were also stunned.

"It's starting." I whispered.

"Has it started?" Kawamura looked over in confusion.

Qian Gu buried himself in memorizing information - he will gain a lot today~

"What are you talking about, Echizen?" Oishi probed his head.

There was no answer, so I looked into the field. When God opens his eyes, the Doomsday Judgment will come - this sentence is a bit like a bad joke, so don't say it.

"Crack!" The sharp knuckle serve knocked Haitou's racket far away.

"30-0!"

"What started it, Echizen?" Momojo asked persistently.

"We have played practice games before, Fuji-senpai and I. I can still remember the scene that day. Although it was interrupted due to rain, the last expression Fuji-senpai showed at that time was this." Unfortunately, I was not able to understand the lesson in the end. That rain was really bad time.